PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Leafs Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so bizarre at all. And I know exactly what I was talking to. A graceless sore loser troll who isn't man enough to apologize when he's wrong, instead throwing out a feeb excuse. A replay mislead you? Anyone who really knows this game behaves in a more manly fashion than talking vacuous infantile trash about the team that just dispatched theirs. They would also realize matchups matter, there's a reason Boston struggled against Toronto but did well against Tampa. Take your Midol sweetie, hope the cramps are better tomorrow.
You're not helping the whole "Boston fan" meme, are you?

You can't even respond with talk about hockey, which I've kept it to. Just ad-homs every single sentence.

You can't even respond with talk about hockey, which I've kept it to. Just ad-homs every single sentence.

What part of "Enjoy Tampa's sweep of the Bruins" or "What are you 12?"and "Thanks, I'll save this and message it to you in 2 weeks" kept it to or was designed to elicit a legitimate hockey discussion? Perhaps you should consider how shaky the high ground you are assuming for yourself is before deciding that's the hill to die on ;). You fired off an opening troll salvo and as you should have expected got b-slapped back then responded poorly to the push back you invited and you expect to be taken seriously? You were handled in a derisive and dismissive fashion because you invited it.

What part of "Enjoy Tampa's sweep of the Bruins" or "What are you 12?"and "Thanks, I'll save this and message it to you in 2 weeks" kept it to or was designed to elicit a legitimate hockey discussion? Perhaps you should consider how shaky the high ground you are assuming for yourself is before deciding that's the hill to die on ;). You fired off an opening troll salvo and as you should have expected got b-slapped back then responded poorly to the push back you invited and you expect to be taken seriously? You were handled in a derisive and dismissive fashion because you invited it.
Yikes. Those were clearly responses to other posts. You live in an alternate reality.

Lol at the need to add Kanye West to this list randomly

And Scott is a DB but he's hilarious
Nothing random about adding one of the country’s most obvious DBs. It’s been that way for a solid 10 yrs or so. This isn’t anything new, is it?

Nothing random about adding one of the country’s most obvious DBs. It’s been that way for a solid 10 yrs or so. This isn’t anything new, is it?
Just curious timing

upload_2018-4-26_12-25-39.png

I couldn’t care less what his political beliefs are, if that’s what you’re insinuating. Nothing random about pointing out one of the first people to come to mind, and this is from someone who still believes that there’s some talent there at times, and will likely stream the latest album. In the end though, his association with the Kardashians and over the top self centered attitude is likely what did him in.

I couldn’t care less what his political beliefs are, if that’s what you’re insinuating. Nothing random about pointing out one of the first people to come to mind, and this is from someone who still believes that there’s some talent there at times, and will likely stream the latest album. In the end though, his association with the Kardashians and over the top self centered attitude is likely what did him in.
I'll be fair to you that he is indeed a DB

I'd be overwhelmed too, if my defense was constantly hanging me out to dry with bad turn overs in our own end, and allowing guys to set up shop in front of the net. I'm not saying Rask is a superior goalie, but that defense can shoulder even more blame than him. They ALL need to step it up, and play more disciplined hockey.

That's one thing that aggravated me about this series- not just letting people set up shop in front of the net but allowing them to set their screens unmolested. I grew up playing defense and was taught that it was basic common sense, e.g., defense 101, that if you couldn't push them out, you at least kept them off-balance or distracted them any way you could. Get them to turn sideways.

I'd be overwhelmed too, if my defense was constantly hanging me out to dry with bad turn overs in our own end, and allowing guys to set up shop in front of the net. I'm not saying Rask is a superior goalie, but that defense can shoulder even more blame than him. They ALL need to step it up, and play more disciplined hockey.

Tuuka in this series:

Probably could’ve stopped more pucks with my eyes closed. That’s about it. It’s on me, but moving on to the next one and we’ll finish it out in Toronto.

Sometimes you track pucks better than other days. Today, as you can probably tell, I wasn’t tracking the puck very well and it happens sometimes. Too bad it happened today, but like I said, moving on to next game on Monday.

What the Bruins had to say about Tuukka Rask getting pulled
https://www.boston.com/sports/bosto...s-had-to-say-about-tuukka-rask-getting-pulled
Cassidy after pulling Tuuka:

I didn’t think he had it tonight, so we went with Anton [Khudobin], who’s been very good for us. There’s always that part it gets the rest of the team’s attention as well. It’s both. I don’t want to measure, quantify what percentage of each, but clearly if I thought he was on, then he wouldn’t have got pulled. I guess I’ll put it that way.

What the Bruins had to say about Tuukka Rask getting pulled

If Tuuka can acknowledge that he didn't do enough, and Cassidy can tell us that Tuuka didn't do enough, perhaps you can accept that Tuuka wasn't doing his job well enough. A big part of a goalie's job is covering for the screw ups of the 5 players in front of him, after all, and Tuuka had several games where he needed to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back