Not open for further replies.

maust

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Heinen replacing Wingels in tonight's lineup. I know Cassidy & Sweeney are shepherding his development and he isn't anywhere near up to speed in terms of the team defense but I really would rather have seen Donato get the nod tonight.

Heinen replacing Wingels in tonight's lineup. I know Cassidy & Sweeney are shepherding his development and he isn't anywhere near up to speed in terms of the team defense but I really would rather have seen Donato get the nod tonight.

I agree. Donato would have been a spark. Heinen was the safe choice though and when all's said and done it might be the right one.

Hopefully they play in control and with something more of a strategy than throwing garbage at the net and hoping something sticks. They've been massively outshooting the Leafs but it's been trash.

Freddie Anderson's luck runs out tonight.

What's gonna happen if they don't score in the first 5 minutes? Game over?

That will greatly depend on a couple of factors. What the Leafs do in those 5 minutes and what the B's do in the other 55 ;)

Bruins can absolutely win. But Tukka giving up 2 goals in the first 10 minutes would be just about the most predictable thing ever. I wonder if they’d pull him.

Bruins can absolutely win. But Tukka giving up 2 goals in the first 10 minutes would be just about the most predictable thing ever. I wonder if they’d pull him.

I think that would depend on the quality of the goals and whether they came off unforced turnovers. It is a never ending source of amazement to me how much better they play in front of Doby...it's almost as though they know they need to ;)

Last edited:
That will greatly depend on a couple of factors. What the Leafs do in those 5 minutes and what the B's do in the other 55 ;)
I'm honestly not all that concerned tonight. Feel pretty confident....but that's just me. I know there are a few lurking who would love nothing more than for the B's to lose tonight so they can crucify Rask. Lmao!

I'm honestly not all that concerned tonight. Feel pretty confident....but that's just me. I know there are a few lurking who would love nothing more than for the B's to lose tonight so they can crucify Rask. Lmao!

Sadly you couldn't be more right. The fellowship of the miserable remains somewhat alive and seriously unwell

Gonna call a tight one tonight apparently

Have to hand it to Anderson though- he seems to generate very short rebounds.

Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes