PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Leafs Game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No f'ing way they lose game 7 at home...no chance in hell!

The offense needs to crank it up but if they took care of business in their own end tonight they'd have won this game 1-0.

I don't know if i can blame rask tonight. He wasn't perfect but they had all the time to get the game tying goal. Right now I give this team a 30 percent chance to win game 7 based on what i have seen recently. Again the only way i see a win will be if they jump on them early offensively.

How much chance you give the bruins?

I'd still bet on the Bruins. They're the more talented team and it's always tough to knock off any team in a game 7 in their rink. The Garden better be bumping like it was in Toronto on Wednesday.

Awful. Wasted what ended up being a great game by Rask. They deserved to lose.

Leafs were lucky to win this one, but I'll take it. Should be a great game 7, once the Leafs started playing more disciplined, they started winning. And we got the hot goalie.

I'd still bet on the Bruins. They're the more talented team and it's always tough to knock off any team in a game 7 in their rink. The Garden better be bumping like it was in Toronto on Wednesday.

Yes but these slow starts are not helping this team. Hope i am eating crow on Wednesday.

Yes but these slow starts are not helping this team. Hope i am eating crow on Wednesday.

They started fast tonight! It was just everything thereafter. Leafs have played above their heads the last few games.

I don't know if i can blame rask tonight. He wasn't perfect but they had all the time to get the game tying goal. Right now I give this team a 30 percent chance to win game 7 based on what i have seen recently. Again the only way i see a win will be if they jump on them early offensively.

Don't blame Rask at all both goals he allowed were off mindless turnovers in their own end.

Yes and it was their only goal. This team needs some good early karma on Wednesday. Talking about jumping on them 2-0 to start.

They don't get a handle on the sloppy turnovers they could get up 4 and give them back. That was some kind of ugly in their own end tonight. Between that and the blind passes to no one...

Kids are feeling the pressure and playing tight. Especially McAvoy.

I almost climbed a tree over this game. Instead I will take a nap.

They started fast tonight! It was just everything thereafter. Leafs have played above their heads the last few games.

I'd disagree there. This is who the Leafs are, a fast young team that is dubious defensively but able to score quickly and often. When Andersen is hot, they're able to beat anyone.

The Bruins big line got a lot of chances but didn't finish any of them.

Yep, nationally they sure are but where are the Celts threads here? Maybe a little less whining and a bit more action on your part could impact that. In the meanwhile maybe it's time to change that manpon and take your Midol

Ahhh upset at tonight’s loss? Whose the next superstar young scorer the bruins front office is going to trade away for peanuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back