PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Perhaps he meant to say, "The Patriots are going to blast me."

Perhaps he meant to say, "The Patriots are going to blast me."

well...his Mommy got blasted post game...of course that drunk freakin' floozy has been blasted her entire life...this punk's future lies in endorsing Mormon brand hamburger because THAT is how he's going to end up...ground up- and spit out by the buttfumblest POS moronic franchise in any sports history. Of course if "54" has any significance after today's brutal beatdown, perhaps the little head band wearing punk can take all those millions and open up Studio 54 again. Mommy dearest and little white head band club kid can party the next decade dropping molly and having incestuous sex in the gender neutral bathroom.

Jete fans, yesterday shows exactly why this is a public service thread.

You can't say you weren't warned!

Part of me wanted to feel sorry for Jete fans even by the end of the first quarter yesterday, but bleep that, we've done all we can do to warn them.

They are the ones giving their emotional well being away to a total sh!t storm of a team.

Whatever pain they suffer by casting off their delusions of hope for the Jete team can quickly be replaced by warm healing rays.

Jete fans: Today can be the first day of the rest of your life!

Cast those Jete out of your life and never look back!

DO IT NOW!!!

Jets traded for bert, i mean flacco

angry bert GIF

Jete fans, yesterday shows exactly why this is a public service thread.

You can't say you weren't warned!

Part of me wanted to feel sorry for Jete fans even by the end of the first quarter yesterday, but bleep that, we've done all we can do to warn them.

They are the ones giving their emotional well being away to a total sh!t storm of a team.

Whatever pain they suffer by casting off their delusions of hope for the Jete team can quickly be replaced by warm healing rays.

Jete fans: Today can be the first day of the rest of your life!

Cast those Jete out of your life and never look back!

DO IT NOW!!!

Not sure this is good public policy. We have this group of people well identified and reasonably well contained, at least on Sundays. Kind of like walking into Wuhan meat market and giving everyone international plane tickets. Can we at least require them to become Ravens and Bronco fans?

Don't worry Jets fans! Jump ball Joe is on way to the rescue.

Will a guy who spent most of his career playing school yard football in the NFL be an adequate mentor to a kid who has zero discipline when it comes to going through check downs and making quick reads and decisions?

Jets traded for bert, i mean flacco

angry bert GIF

Great plan, Jete: release your veteran QB mentor BEFORE drafting the prized rookie, then waste a draft pick bringing him back AFTER the rookie gets injured. Imbeciles.

nbc_pft_flacconothappy_191028.jpg

Great plan, Jete: release your veteran QB mentor BEFORE drafting the prized rookie, then waste a draft pick bringing him back AFTER the rookie gets injured. Imbeciles.

View attachment 36925

I get why they let Flacco go. I think they were moronic to think that way, but I am sure they let Flacco go because they didn't want their rookie QB to be looking over his shoulder fearing he would be pulled for Flacco or the fans crying to replace him for Flacco if he struggled. The major flaw in that think is that is it Joe FREAKIN' Flacco.

I get why they let Flacco go. I think they were moronic to think that way, but I am sure they let Flacco go because they didn't want their rookie QB to be looking over his shoulder fearing he would be pulled for Flacco or the fans crying to replace him for Flacco if he struggled. The major flaw in that think is that is it Joe FREAKIN' Flacco.

I don't think it would've played out that way, personally. Flacco would have been to McMilfson what Hoyer is to Mac, just like the Jete had Josh McCown mentoring Darnold. When you really think about it, bringing Flacco back at this stage doesn't make that much difference vs. just playing White and elevating Johnson from the practice squad.

jeezus krist...Flacco?? I can't even think of an insult that approaches the mega-idiocy that this shytstink franchise brings to the table every day. Amazing suckage...I mean, beyond belief...and these Jete fan suckers will eat it up like it's chocolate pudding instead of the plain ol' steaming pile of dog shyt it really is

If, like me, you liked listening to WFAN's Joe Beningo's freak outs after the many Jets fiascos, he's now started a weekly podcast called Oh The Pain! 30 minutes and plenty of material to work with. ‎Oh the Pain Podcast with Joe Benigno on Apple Podcasts
I guess it's the "same old same old" but it's pretty amazing to me Jete fans are already out on Saleh after just six games. Anyone looking at that roster has to admit he doesn't have a lot of talent to work with. They act as if a single bye week is enough to have a way to figure out how to stop a competent NFL offense, but it is not. It's pretty funny to me that da Jete fan base are taking getting blown out by the Pats so badly. What did they expect to happen when a decent team plays a sh!tty team? Do they think wishing makes things true?

On the other hand, I never bought the hype behind Saleh in the first place. The man had never been a HC before. Sure he was good at rah-rah, but the job entails a lot more than that. He was a believer in the Pete Carroll defensive system of running to the ball. Works if you have supremely good talent and coaching, doesn't work for most other situations. Even Dan Quinn took some time away from the game and is now running a more traditional scheme at Dallas.

Hard to figure out where da Jete go from here, except round and round the toilet bowl. Someone's getting fired in the off season, there's no doubt about that. Joe Douglas, Robert Saleh, and/or both? The Jete fans will be baying like the rabid dogs they are. If they aren't already, seeing Flacco play behind their sh!tty offensive line will seal the deal. The wails of anguish will be deafening. Going into the season with no one but Mike White as backup QB should get Douglas fired, and Saleh could easily be collateral damage.

The thing that got me going about Benigno's pod was that he emphasized that Saleh is worse than any Jete coach he's seen going back to Kotite, and even said Adam Gaze was a better coach! He said Gaze got five wins out of the Jete, but hey, blind squirrels find acorns too. Yet if he wants a return to the back stabbing palace politics of the Gaze era, he must be crazy.

Phil Perry had a bizarre suggestion on the Curran podcast: they need an offensive minded coach to get the most out of Punky, and Josh McD is showing he can develop MJ, so maybe the Jete make a run at McD in the off season. Of course this neglects that MJ is as close to a NFL ready player as a draft pick can be, but unfortunately Curran didn't push back on Perry for that. It'd be interesting to see how all the people on this forum who whine about McD would react. They might find out that actually it'd be pretty hard to find a good replacement for McD if he should go, so be careful when you wish for things, the next guy could be far worse.

The Jete have extra draft capital in 2022 from the Adams and Darnold trades, but the organization is a sink hole for talent. Anyone seeing how Saleh is getting roasted after just six games would be wise to stay away from that fetid sewer.

I guess it's the "same old same old" but it's pretty amazing to me Jete fans are already out on Saleh after just six games. Anyone looking at that roster has to admit he doesn't have a lot of talent to work with. They act as if a single bye week is enough to have a way to figure out how to stop a competent NFL offense, but it is not. It's pretty funny to me that da Jete fan base are taking getting blown out by the Pats so badly. What did they expect to happen when a decent team plays a sh!tty team? Do they think wishing makes things true?

On the other hand, I never bought the hype behind Saleh in the first place. The man had never been a HC before. Sure he was good at rah-rah, but the job entails a lot more than that. He was a believer in the Pete Carroll defensive system of running to the ball. Works if you have supremely good talent and coaching, doesn't work for most other situations. Even Dan Quinn took some time away from the game and is now running a more traditional scheme at Dallas.

Hard to figure out where da Jete go from here, except round and round the toilet bowl. Someone's getting fired in the off season, there's no doubt about that. Joe Douglas, Robert Saleh, and/or both? The Jete fans will be baying like the rabid dogs they are. If they aren't already, seeing Flacco play behind their sh!tty offensive line will seal the deal. The wails of anguish will be deafening. Going into the season with no one but Mike White as backup QB should get Douglas fired, and Saleh could easily be collateral damage.

The thing that got me going about Benigno's pod was that he emphasized that Saleh is worse than any Jete coach he's seen going back to Kotite, and even said Adam Gaze was a better coach! He said Gaze got five wins out of the Jete, but hey, blind squirrels find acorns too. Yet if he wants a return to the back stabbing palace politics of the Gaze era, he must be crazy.

Phil Perry had a bizarre suggestion on the Curran podcast: they need an offensive minded coach to get the most out of Punky, and Josh McD is showing he can develop MJ, so maybe the Jete make a run at McD in the off season. It'd be interesting to see how all the people on this forum who whine about McD would react. They might find out that actually it'd be pretty hard to find a good replacement for McD if he should go, so be careful when you wish for things, the next guy could be far worse.

The Jete have extra draft capital in 2022 from the Adams and Darnold trades, but the organization is a sink hole for talent. Anyone seeing how Saleh is getting roasted after just six games would be wise to stay away from that fetid sewer.

Yep…coaches can only coach. When you inherit a historically bad team, and I mean truly one of the worst teams of all-time based on 2020 point differential, what do you expect? And give him a rookie who everyone said needed 1-2 years of development…

Yep…coaches can only coach. When you inherit a historically bad team, and I mean truly one of the worst teams of all-time based on 2020 point differential, what do you expect? And give him a rookie who everyone said needed 1-2 years of development…
Their whole QB strategy is baffling. Grabbing the raw talent from the small school, not having any NFL vets around in the off season for him to learn from, going into the season with a career journeyman as the backup, expecting the kid to start from a dead stop and play at a NFL level is just baffling. It was really pushing all the chips onto the table, and it's turning out to be craps. It was do or die for Douglas, and now we can see it will be die.

As you said, the Jete were starting from the absolute basement in terms of talent and team chemistry. I don't get why the Jete fans think appointing a new rah-rah kind of coach is going to fix all that in six games. Those fans really only have themselves to blame for being disappointed. You and I can see Punky needs a few years of seasoning before anything can be expected from him, why cant Jete fans? Look at how long BUF had to be patient with Allen before he found himself. Why were the Jete fans optimistic after seeing how Darnit was rushed on to the field with no talent around him?

Joe Benigno said he can't take another 2-14 season. Well, it seems he will have no choice but to do just that, and at least one more to follow.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back