PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Let's hope so. The Pats are so banged up right now, beating those putrid pukes might prove difficult.
The jest have had two weeks to rest and get ready and even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. So i don't view this as an automatic win like many others.

yeah..but when the blind squirrel is crippled , deaf and near braindead there's only one thing it could be...JETE SQUIRREL

Jets fans are in MELTDOWN mode.

Pete Carroll, Belichick, Dungy.. 6-10 year 1
Andy Reid 5-11
Bill Walsh 2-14
J. Johnson 1-15
Chuck Knoll...1-13
Landry was under .500 his 1st five seasons...
Marv Levy 4-12..Parcells 3-12

I'm fine with the long haul..My issue is acting like it HAS to be a 8 year plan.
This lot of picks is going to determine the next 8+ years and no one on this organization is showing any signs of competence in order to garner our faith in these next 8 years.

That said, I was ok with both hirings and still am but fellas, let's put some fukin shake n bake in this ****..

Eight year plan:rofl: they've been on an eight year plan for 52 years
#5 Royal Tee, Today at 3:20 PM

Last edited:

There used to be a jest fan site that was even more insane, i think it was called jetes insider, but it shut down.

Absolutely the best. Never gets old.

Saleh already embarking on a movie career....good thing...he SUCKS ala NY JETE

247309728_10161576894494152_2065380115458491823_n.jpg

Reminds me of Gilligan's Island's "three hour tour".

Now, sit right back and you'll hear the tale,
The tale of a crappy team...
Won't say they're out of shape, but
The only gym they'll hit is Beam...

Ive been reading some of the posts on puke green, one of them caught my attention. The OP starts out ...

After 40 years. **** this team. **** this organization. The embarrassment never ends. Done done and done. No heart. No balls. I hope they lose by 50. Keep running the stairs you ****ing jerk off. You all suck. God damned waste of lives. Disgraceful.

#1 graig.323, Today at 2:32 PM

Someone replies.....

After 40 years, this is the half that made you give up?!
PATS are our DADDY, and Belicheck likes to spank.

#5 Ptflea2, Today at 2:36 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
One sad moment in a very happy day:

The cameras homed in on a good-looking young lady in a Pats jersey sitting next to a boy in a J-E-T-E jersey. Love is blind, I know -- but surely you've got a sense of smell. Get out before it's too late!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back