PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Yes. Quite right. You deserve public gratitude.

Suffice to say that if this thread can motivate even one Jete fan to escape the stank, or prompt a New Jersey parent to shield their child from its debilitating effects, I will consider that thanks enough.

Their whole QB strategy is baffling. Grabbing the raw talent from the small school, not having any NFL vets around in the off season for him to learn from, going into the season with a career journeyman as the backup, expecting the kid to start from a dead stop and play at a NFL level is just baffling.
But...the Pats went into the season with a rookie QB and a career journeyman as his backup...

But...the Pats went into the season with a rookie QB and a career journeyman as his backup...
C'mon man, the situations are very different.

Mike White has ZERO career starts. Cam was a starter for a decade and went to the Super Bowl. Hoyer got starter money and the starting job from Cleveland and knew our system after three different stints under BB and McD. Stid had two years in our system, one year behind Brady and another behind Cam. BB kept pumping up Cam as being QB1 the entire off season. Da Jete stood by as Flacco went elsewhere in FA, then they traded Danold during training camp. White was plucked off the practice squad of Dallas. White had no time in the NYJ system, it didn't exist till this season since the staff was all new. Da Jete went into the season with Punky as the only real option, and fed him to the NY media wolves.

Punky was a from a small school. Mac was from one of the biggest and most prestigious programs in college football and just won the National Championship. Even still, they kept the pressure off him and let Cam be the public face of the team till the point where Mac showed he was ready to be QB1. Da Jete front office said to themselves "we're so brilliant we can turn the small school kid into a NFL starter a few weeks" whereas all the scouting reports said he'd take a few years of development.

It's Christmas for @Tunescribe:

Eisen comes across as a kid who just discovered the tooth fairy is really just mommy and Santa Claus is really just daddy.

So naive, just like the entire Jete fan base.

Oops, I should have done a spoiler alert in case any Jete fans are reading this thread.

As PT Barnum said, there's a fool born every minute.

Suffice to say that if this thread can motivate even one Jete fan to escape the stank, or prompt a New Jersey parent to shield their child from its debilitating effects, I will consider that thanks enough.

Sadly, I don't think that bringing the JETE fans out of the swamp can be a realistic goal for your humanitarian mission.

The truth is that the more you point out to them the utter degradation and self-abasement that comes with being associated with the JETE, the more it reinforces them. They like the humiliation and flock to denunciations like Eisen's or Greenberg's or whoever's. They try to explain their Jet fandom as a cruel stroke of fate but secretly love it. ("My Dad took me to games! What can I do?" "Your Dad probably told you that, if you played with yourself, you'd go blind. Did that stop you? Evidently not.")

I was at a soccer game last weekend, and after building a 5-0 lead, the leading team took their foot off the gas pedal. We all thought it was good sportsmanship. But you know what happened?

I bet you can guess.

The team that was trailing 5-0 started gaining some momentum, and you could see on their faces they thought they could win the game. Sure enough, they started moving the ball and trying to chip away at the lead.

They lost, but after the game, they still enjoyed their team snacks and juice boxes. My six year old was so excited that she got Oreos.

Off the top of my head, at least a couple of Hoyer's throws were in 3rd-down or long-distance situations, and most of the early-down plays were runs anyway, so I don't know what they expected... Same with the bomb to Bourne during Mac's last series: that was a 3rd-down play, so he was probably throwing anyway...

I do understand that scores are indeed sometimes run-up and it's one of the signs of poor sportsmanship... But I really don't feel that's the case here; da Jete are just that bad.

Wow, New Giants Stadium looks half empty. And surprisingly, the Jete are making a game of it. They might finally have found themselves a competent QB with Mike White.

Those all-black Jete uniforms seem kind of pointless. I'd prefer the all-green "Green Beans" look.

There may soon be a QB controversy in New York, the White kid was very good today, lets see how it goes. Wilson may be Wally Pip.

If White doesn't start the rest of the season, the Jete coaching staff should be fired.

Wow, New Giants Stadium looks half empty. And surprisingly, the Jete are making a game of it. They might finally have found themselves a competent QB with Mike White.

Those all-black Jete uniforms seem kind of pointless. I'd prefer the all-green "Green Beans" look.
Jete fans are already saying "The irony, the pats may of had their mo lewis moment"

There may soon be a QB controversy in New York, the White kid was very good today, lets see how it goes. Wilson may be Wally Pip.
Mike White wilding out today is a fun story and will stir things up over there. I’ll enjoy it no matter how it turns out unless of course he’s a legitimate superstar.

Mike White wilding out today is a fun story and will stir things up over there. I’ll enjoy it no matter how it turns out unless of course he’s a legitimate superstar.
1 game in and hes a hofer

Tunes....don't look now but...the JETE ran up the score!!!!! after crying like dioxin poisoned little green toads all week, they are NOW celebrating THAT which they so despised just 7 short days ago...I have to wonder how Mommy and her little tender toilet treat toddler will deal with the fact that some unknown nobody just came in and crapped all over her poor iddle widdle boy's "career".

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back