PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You'll Never Believe This: Revis Tampering More Extensive Than Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be made to give their first round pick to us, Woody should be fined $1M at least, and many in their front office should be suspended if this is true. That's the only fair way to go about it. I won't hold my breath.

Already settled!
It's more likely than not that the Patriots allowed themselves to be tampered with.
First Rounder.
Fourth Rounder.
Million Dollar Fine.
Malcolm Butler suspended four games because he took Revis' place and BECAUSE ROGER CAN IF HE WANTS TO!

They should be made to give their first round pick to us, Woody should be fined $1M at least, and many in their front office should be suspended if this is true. That's the only fair way to go about it. I won't hold my breath.

Wait, do you mean their current front office or the ones who used to be in the Rats' front office, but now infest the NFL* front offices?

And Dolphins. I remember one of the victim coaches of the Dolphins coming out during Deflategate revealing the bull**** tactics of Exponent.

Ugh. I had to agree with a Miami got railroaded post.

Add Ravens, Colts, and Broncos to the favored list.

Seahawks may not actually be favored, it's just that punishing them for Sherman would force the NFL* to punish the Steelers as well, and maybe get get people asking questions about the lack of punishment for the Colts regarding Lucks injury in the 2015 season.

This is what happens when lies unravel and a league tries to maintain inconsistent standards.

Give the Pats their picks back!

Broncos were fined $1m and a 3rd rd pick for salary cap violations.

Manning and TJ Ward not so much.

Yea Colts should have been investigated for ball tampering.

What did the Ravens get away with?

People wonder why Pats fans are so paranoid.

It gets mentioned quite a bit, but could you imagine if it came out that this happened when Revis was part of the Bucs, and it was the Pats that interefered?

At some point, a healthy punishment has to be handed down. This makes the entire league a joke. If there was ever something that deserves a 1st round pick to be taken, this is it.

Premier player on a contract
Rights held by defending super bowl champion
Rival division team interferes
It ruins the Pats negoiatiing rights since Revis already knows what he can get elsewhere
Private meetings held
Private phone calls take place
Player changes teams

How is that anything short of a scandal?

Its just business.. this whole tampering thing only applies if the Patriots do it and get caught.

We all can't be that naive that tampering doesn't go on all the time in one way or another.

Broncos were fined $1m and a 3rd rd pick for salary cap violations.

Manning and TJ Ward not so much.

Yea Colts should have been investigated for ball tampering.

What did the Ravens get away with?

I don't know what the Ravens got away with. Neither Roger nor I ever saw the tapes. :D

Upon further thought, Manish Mehta is the source so not sure I totally trust it.

This also suggests the Jets are capable of executing some plan in secret properly. I just don't think Woody and Co. are smart enough to do it.

I'd love to see Florio jump on this. I bet he will.

Unbelievable. Minimum of a year-ban for Todd Bowles, McCagnan and forfeiture of the Jets' entire 2017 draft.

What will we tell the children??! Cheaters and cheating cannot be tolerated, proven or oterwise!

That's all the fake outrage I can muster over this. Doubt anything meaningful comes out of tampergate.

Worse than that. Cheaters who can't even win when cheating!

Still waiting for a denial from the Jets.

This is why I loved it when that Pos Goodell was booed relentlessly by the fans after the Super bowl. The guy is a motherf'n crook. This article puts a big spotlight on how crooked this a hole is

Can't say I'm surprised.

The whole cheating propaganda is something even the person who created this term would be proud of.
  • Rams accuse us of taping them when there's more evidence to suggest they did that to us and not the other way around.
  • Jets commit the same infraction as we did for Spygate, yet they get off with no punishment and we're sentenced to jail for the equivalent of a speeding ticket (the one minor blemish I will admit to on our end).
  • Jets tamper with Revis and get off with a slap on the wrist.
  • Colts turn up our locker room temperature and pump in crowd noise, yet we get punished with Deflategate.
  • Broncos circumvent the salary cap, a blatant disregard for the rules and a textbook definition of cheating.
  • Ravens get mad at us for the ineligible receiver rule, yet they find a loophole with ending the game on committing the ultimate definition of holding.
  • Steelers are gifted SB 40 with Seattle getting screwed on scores being taken away on phantom penalties.
  • Giants get the SB 42 miracle to go down thanks to blatant holds my multiple offensive linemen that were not called as they should have been on the helmet catch.
- Broncos were punished for their Salary Cap circumvention. However, they weren't punished nearly as severely as the Patriots.

- What Mike Carrey admitted to after the game is that he should have blown Manning down for being in the grasp. He said he was so amazed that Manning didn't go down that was why he didn't blow his whistle.

- Broncos were punished for their Salary Cap circumvention. However, they weren't punished nearly as severely as the Patriots.

- What Mike Carrey admitted to after the game is that he should have blown Manning down for being in the grasp. He said he was so amazed that Manning didn't go down that was why he didn't blow his whistle.
I've never heard that admission before, that makes it hurt that much more.

Wait, do you mean their current front office or the ones who used to be in the Rats' front office, but now infest the NFL* front offices?
The NFL front office is infested with former rats employees, really need to send acme pest control to do a thorough fumigation.

And Woody's ambassadorship should be moved from Great Britain to Albania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back