PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You'll Never Believe This: Revis Tampering More Extensive Than Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt the Jets tampered. But where is Metha getting his info from? I didn't see where he even names an unnamed source within the organization or anyone from the Revis side. Am I missing something? These more detailed allegations can't be proved as if the NFL "looks into it" again, there's no "paper trail". Nothing will come of this. Like Mara and Rooney said "much ado about nothing".

I am sure he has something.

The revelations of the last year have only re-confirmed by view of the NFL and given me an even stronger will to boycott them. Still haven't watched a non-postseason game besides the Patriots and don't plan to.
i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

We knew this already.

Finally someone had a guts to put pen to paper and write it up

Different rules for different teams

Teams that get preferred treatment
-Jets
-Giants
-Steelers
-Seahawks

Teams that get screwed
-Chiefs
-Patriots
-Cowboys
-Redskins
-49ers

How is this anywhere less worse than Cameragate?

This is CLEARLY a far more eggregious and conspired concealed operation than sending an intern out to the sidelines in the Meadowlands in front of 70,000 fans wearing a Patriots logo shirt and over the shoulder video equipment.

Mehta is claiming in print that the Jets front office spent weeks using alternate phone communications with Revis and meeting with him and is reps on the sly.

What was the penalty package for Cameragate?

Multiply that by 2.

The NFL demanded Brady's cellphone for deflategate?

How about it, NFL?

Last edited:
We knew this already.

-Jets
-Giants
-Steelers
-Seahawks

Teams that get screwed
-Chiefs
-Patriots
-Cowboys
-Redskins
-49ers

Saints

We knew this already.

-Jets
-Giants
-Steelers
-Seahawks

Teams that get screwed
-Chiefs
-Patriots
-Cowboys
-Redskins
-49ers

Add Ravens, Colts, and Broncos to the favored list.

Seahawks may not actually be favored, it's just that punishing them for Sherman would force the NFL* to punish the Steelers as well, and maybe get get people asking questions about the lack of punishment for the Colts regarding Lucks injury in the 2015 season.

This is what happens when lies unravel and a league tries to maintain inconsistent standards.

Give the Pats their picks back!

Last edited:
Can't say I'm surprised.

The whole cheating propaganda is something even the person who created this term would be proud of.
  • Rams accuse us of taping them when there's more evidence to suggest they did that to us and not the other way around.
  • Jets commit the same infraction as we did for Spygate, yet they get off with no punishment and we're sentenced to jail for the equivalent of a speeding ticket (the one minor blemish I will admit to on our end).
  • Jets tamper with Revis and get off with a slap on the wrist.
  • Colts turn up our locker room temperature and pump in crowd noise, yet we get punished with Deflategate.
  • Broncos circumvent the salary cap, a blatant disregard for the rules and a textbook definition of cheating.
  • Ravens get mad at us for the ineligible receiver rule, yet they find a loophole with ending the game on committing the ultimate definition of holding.
  • Steelers are gifted SB 40 with Seattle getting screwed on scores being taken away on phantom penalties.
  • Giants get the SB 42 miracle to go down thanks to blatant holds my multiple offensive linemen that were not called as they should have been on the helmet catch.
A great list and you left out all the other Steeler crap.

The revelations of the last year have only re-confirmed by view of the NFL and given me an even stronger will to boycott them. Still haven't watched a non-postseason game besides the Patriots and don't plan to.
you are the man. if the pats aren't playing. I'm not watching. and the idiots in the media wonder why we pats fans cant let framegate go.

As of now, PFT hasn't picked up this story, but really looking forward to Florio's take on this. My guess is his delay in getting to this might be attributable to a long write up. This can't be let go.

Kraft is a spineless jellyfish.

Still can't believe we lost a 1st round pick over that deflategate garbage.

As of now, PFT hasn't picked up this story, but really looking forward to Florio's take on this. My guess is his delay in getting to this might be attributable to a long write up. This can't be let go.

Florio and Curran are buddies (that is, Curran does a lot of appearances with Florio). Florio will not ignore this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes