PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Chiefs LOSE LOL

If the Pats take care business vs Pittsburgh everything is gravy again! KC has another primetime night game on the west coast @ Seattle who's been on tear as of late! I can see the Chargers winning their last 2 games vs Baltimore and @ Denver or splitting the last 2!

if LAC win out they get the 1 seed, not us

I’m not judging, but there does seem to be an awful lot of choking and spitting, which I’ve never really understood. I think maybe I’m just getting old.

I mean, balls move around and I can never tell if it really means anything.

now we need to win and we have to root against the Chargers from now on

So chiefs could be a wild card? :)

According to the ESPN playoff machine, as long as we win out we need KC to lost to Seattle and LA to lose one more. I know that thing can be buggy so take it with a grain of salt

And those scenarios aren't far fetched. Pats have a realistic shot at 1 seed.

Probably shut us out from seeing anything
If the server load is too much I think they temporarily force you to login to view. But at least they don't delete their threads unlike the falcons forum who deleted Super Bowl LI GDT.

Lol at the Chargers fans mocking the Chiefs chant.

if LAC win out they get the 1 seed, not us
I know. Of course I'll love for them to drop 1 of their last two games! I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it though. On the other hand I definitely see KC losing @ Seattle next week!

Not really. Pats win out, KC loses ONCE, Chargers lose ONCE, then Pats 1, KC 2, LAC 5

Pittsburgh is a must win. Idk about #1 seed but at the very least we need to secure a first round BYE. Divisional games are generally messy but since we are at home for the last two games I have confidence that we beat both the Bills and the Jets. We are pretty much locked in either #2 or #3 seed with the Texans, and there is a chance the Texans win out (their toughest opponent is an away game against Nick Foles and the Eagles).

So tomorrow's game against Pittsburgh is a must win. It's a shame because had we put away the Dolphins properly, we'd have some leeway.

So what does this game mean? If LAC and KC win out and we do. Does that mean we’re in the wild card?

Chargers are the best road team in football and their home stadium sucks so, yes, that's probably the best scenario possible (since the 1 seed is a longshot).
Plus it would also mean that we could have a better chance of avoiding the Chiefs in the divisional round.

So what does this game mean? If LAC and KC win out and we do. Does that mean we’re in the wild card?
No. Both are in the same division. We’d get the 2nd seed to KC.

LAC and KC can’t both get byes. If both win out, LAC is a 13-3 #5 seed.

Chargers are extremely good on the road and have the worst HFA in the league. May be a blessing in disguise if they're the 1 seed and the Patriots get the 2.

There really aren't many scenarios where the Patriots get the 1 seed. It requires Kansas City and San Diego to both lose at least one game, the Chiefs to win the division (or the Chargers to win with 5 losses, though not even sure that's possible), and the Patriots to win out (in this scenario, the Patriots have the tiebreaker over the Chiefs on head to head, but the Chargers have the tiebreaker over the Patriots on common opponents because of the Titans).

So the best situations are the unlikely scenario in which the Patriots get the 1 seed followed by the Chargers winning the division as the 1 seed, meaning KC would have to play any games against the Patriots in Foxboro and the Chargers would not get to use their bizarre road advantage.

Pittsburgh is a must win. Idk about #1 seed but at the very least we need to secure a first round BYE. Divisional games are generally messy but since we are at home for the last two games I have confidence that we beat both the Bills and the Jets. We are pretty much locked in either #2 or #3 seed with the Texans, and there is a chance the Texans win out (their toughest opponent is an away game against Nick Foles and the Eagles).

So tomorrow's game against Pittsburgh is a must win. It's a shame because had we put away the Dolphins properly, we'd have some leeway.

Are we back to calling Foles a pushover?

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back