PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There’s NFL football on Saturday (today)!!!

Houston wins a gritty road game while not playing great...looking like they can go into Philadelphia and beat a moribund Eagles side...looks like Pats need to win out or it's home playing on WC weekend

poor rat troll Jete fans on a Pats fan messageboard...you will NEVER learn

Figures Jets couldn’t pull that out. Won’t matter anyway. I have strange confidence for Pitt

If the Browns win tonight they will have as many wins in the last 6 weeks as they did under Hue Jackson the previous 40 games.

Gregg Williams is doing a good job...folks might just start to sweep bountygate under the rug...

If the Browns win tonight they will have as many wins in the last 6 weeks as they did under Hue Jackson the previous 40 games.

Gregg Williams is doing a good job...folks might just start to sweep bountygate under the rug...

When you get a boatload of high draft picks your bound to get better someday. But yeah, coaching with the new QB seems to be a huge improvement.

To be honest, I let that stuff go with Williams a while ago. Was infuriated at first because I let the media suck me in. But after awhile I just realized that stuff had been around with some other teams for awhile. Just no place for it anymore in todays NFL, goober goodell with his reactionary fake justice was just the beginning of things to come.

I do like to avoid rooting for the Jete but how are they more likely to beat Houston than Philly? Lmao

That's what I don't get. I know Philly isn't a guaruntee, even at home, but is the Jete winning more of a guaruntee than the Eagles or something?

I mean, why not root for both? I know its the jets but playoff seeding is my priority, besides if the jets win it will only hurt their draft position

poor rat troll Jete fans on a Pats fan messageboard...you will NEVER learn

Just when they thought there was a chance they could take the paper bags from over their heads for just one shiny day in their miserable existance? Bam!!! Don’t even think about it losers!!!

Can I suggest re-naming this thread to "alternatives to a root canal"???

Can I suggest re-naming this thread to "alternatives to a root canal"???

For the most part, the Jets game would have been a nice distraction from a root canal. And Sam Darnold, who I thought might be a Jet steal in the draft, looked exactly like that. But in the end, the game was just another toothache or headache or something.

I don’t remember Keenum being a check down dink and dunk passer before he was in Denver...

x3p47.jpg
url

I mean, why not root for both? I know its the jets but playoff seeding is my priority, besides if the jets win it will only hurt their draft position
Yeah I suppose. I think its a tad unrealistic to have expected them to lose out but like I said I thought it would've been nice, I just think the Eagles have a good shot at beating em. Eagles are bad but they're not Jets-bad, and today they gave em a game.

I have been rooting for the Browns all year. That poor team has been so bad for so long that it is nice to see them playing competitive football again.

Yeah I suppose. I think its a tad unrealistic to have expected them to lose out but like I said I thought it would've been nice, I just think the Eagles have a good shot at beating em. Eagles are bad but they're not Jets-bad, and today they gave em a game.

Oh yea, the eagles game is probably the best shot they have at losing and even jax would be a much bigger threat than nyj, they did just beat indy couple weeks back. but wouldve eased the nerves a bit if they lost tonight

Vance Joseph looks overwhelmed.

Torico is too good not to be in the booth. Give him back to ESPN.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back