PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There’s NFL football on Saturday (today)!!!

They beat Denver in Denver. Not an easy feat

Browns are a blown spot call in Oakland, and a missed FG vs. Pittsburgh from being 8-6.

Cleveland could still win the division
***If Cleveland wins out (vs Bengals and Ravens) they end up 8-7-1

***Balt plays Tampa, At LA Chargers and ends up with Cleveland. I f they beat TB and lose the other two, they end up 8-8

****Pitt plays NE, at New Orleans and home vs Bengals, . The first two games are tough but if they lose out, they end up 7-8-1

Browns win the division and get a home playoff game….

DugyPLfWoAAFqOE.jpg

Not kicking the FG and going up four points. But also he called a timeout when a Bronco jumped into the neutral zone, which would have ended the game.

He got lucky.
With Hue there, after that sequence they would have imploded. The stars have realigned.
Still, I would have gone for the field goal. And that time out, LOL!

Cleveland could still win the division
***If Cleveland wins out (vs Bengals and Ravens) they end up 8-7-1

***Balt plays Tampa, At LA Chargers and ends up with Cleveland. I f they beat TB and lose the other two, they end up 8-8

****Pitt plays NE, at New Orleans and home vs Bengals, . The first two games are tough but if they lose out, they end up 7-8-1

Browns win the division and get a home playoff game….
We need to do our civic duty of keeping this dream alive by beating the Steelers tomorrow. ;)

They’ve been having NFL Saturday games in December since 1952, but that doesn’t stop my wife from acting completely shocked every single year. I’m pretty sure that she believes that it’s a newly implemented practice every single December, and I have no choice but to play along and act surprised along with her.

Steelers lose their last 3 to NE, NO and Cin
Ravens lose to TB, LAC and Browns
Chargers win out
Chiefs lose to SEA
Browns beat Cin and the Ravens

And the Browns would win the AFC North and host the Chiefs on wild card weekend. LOL

You root for your precious Rat win today...I'll laugh at your complete and utter IGNORANCE. The Jete aren't winning today...not in a trillion alternate universes.

They also didn't cover a 6.5 spread.

Chargers win out
Chiefs lose to SEA

And the Browns would win the AFC North and host the Chiefs on wild card weekend. LOL

No better way to expose the idiocy of the 4 team division setup than that. So far it's working.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
But seriously

Hue Jackson is the worst coach in NFL history.

Chargers win out
Chiefs lose to SEA

Ravens don't have to go 0-3.
If the Ravens go 1-2 ( losing to the Browns as one of them) they would finish 8-8 and still be behind Cleveland ( assuming the Browns win out) at 8-7-1...

I couldn’t root for them. Even if it’s helpful, we don’t need to go that way

I can't blame any Pats fan who wanted the Jete to beat Houston. It would have almost assured the Pats of the #2 seed. We can always go back to hating them now.

The Jete lost their starting RT and were using their backup against JJ Watt, who didn't do squat until the end of the game when Darnit had nobody to throw to and hung on to the ball too long. The Jete had some success running it his way too. I still don't think that Watt is as good as his hype.

I like Greg Williams and think that he took an undeserved beating from Goodell and the Saints for Bountygate. I'm glad to see him doing well with the Browns and in line for a HC job.

I especially liked Williams' ballsy move to go for the game at the end last night, in spite of the fact that it failed. It's what I wanted the Pats to do in Miami last week instead of kicking a FG to go up 5. In the case of Williams, it was even more ballsy because there was much more time on the clock.

As is the case with all the new QB's, I'm going to wait a couple of years to judge the two new ones I watched last night, but so far they have some potential.

Even Kotite had some winning seasons in Philly.

I remember hearing David Shula lost 50 games faster than anyone
But that's what I call Barry Switzer/Pete Carroll ( in NE) syndrome. Take over a very good team and get progressively worse year to year. Carroll's Pats went 10-6, then 9-7 then 8-8.. Switzer took over a Super Bowl Champ IIRC and even won a SB but went 12-4, 10-6 then 6-10.....
Kotitie's team nose dived winning, 10,11,then 8,7,3,1. Kotite took over Buddy's Ryan awesome defense ( Ryan couldn't win a playoff game because he couldn't give 2 craps about special teams or the offense... makes you wonder how good Randall Cunningham could have been if he had support or a coach who built around him but I digress)and was a train wreck in slow motion. Living down here I got to see it up close and it wasn't pretty....

I’m not bothered one bit that the Texans won because if we don’t take of our own business and end up going 3-5 on the road then we don’t deserve a playoff bye.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back