PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There’s NFL football on Saturday (today)!!!

But that's what I call Barry Switzer/Pete Carroll ( in NE) syndrome. Take over a very good team and get progressively worse year to year. Carroll's Pats went 10-6, then 9-7 then 8-8.. Switzer took over a Super Bowl Champ IIRC and even won a SB but went 12-4, 10-6 then 6-10.....
Kotitie's team nose dived winning, 10,11,then 8,7,3,1. Kotite took over Buddy's Ryan awesome defense ( Ryan couldn't win a playoff game because he couldn't give 2 craps about special teams or the offense... makes you wonder how good Randall Cunningham could have been if he had support or a coach who built around him but I digress)and was a train wreck in slow motion. Living down here I got to see it up close and it wasn't pretty....
Agree but those Philly teams experienced significant defections (White, Brown RIP) same with the NEP and Dallas.

I'm not saying Kotite is a good coach. Hes not a team builder HC (like JJ, Tuna and even Buddy to an extent) and needed a very, very good personnel man

Philly isn't nice to any coach. Even Peterson is getting killed now.

I’m not bothered one bit that the Texans won because if we don’t take of our own business and end up going 3-5 on the road then we don’t deserve a playoff bye.
giphy.gif

I don't know. Andy Reid got a pass for the last few years he was here.. Pederson is getting justifiable criticism this year...............
I don't think the bar was especially high for Reid which is how he stayed in good standing with the fans.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back