PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

sanu released

Status
Not open for further replies.
no- Cortez Kennedy. they were set to draft him and traded down for Agnew because kiam didnt want to pay the bonus. Trading Haynes. trading Leon Grey, this doesn't even scratch the surface. how about Nick Buoniconti?
This doesn't even rank in the top ten. What about Phil Olsen? Kids!
Not exactly a trade, but 2 1sts for 1 year of a 1-9 44%completion 3 touchdown 17 pick Joe Kapp was pretty tough to beat.

Can this Team even win 6 games this year?? We ain't holding many Teams to 10 points. We are not talking about the 85 Bears D here. :rolleyes:

Tough games to win, outside the division (all analysis is based upon health status and likely rosters as of today, and is subject to change)

At Seattle
At K.C.
San Francisco
Baltimore
At Houston
At Rams

Easier games to win, outside the division
Vegas
Denver
Arizona
At Chargers

I don't see this team winning 10 right now, but 6? I can see a path to 6.

Called it.

Is this where the "Sanu is expendable" crowd come to gloat... asking for a friend?

Last edited:
He never deserved to wear the #14. Hoping for the team to do the right thing and retire that number or find a more worthy player to wear it this season.

I don't see how posters are saying this was one of Bill's worst trades ever?

They got more out of Sanu than at least half of the recent second round picks.

Is this where they "Sanu is expendable" crowd come to gloat... asking for a friend?
I hope not considering 11 is the only legit WR we have and really depending on Harry.

I don't see how posters are saying this was one of Bill's worst trades ever?

They got more out of Sanu than at least half of the recent second round picks.

Whether it's due to injury sapping his game, rapid decline due to age, or just a bad fit, it ends up as an awful trade. But there's no question that the recent 2nd round picks

2​
2020​
5​
37​
Kyle Dugger​
DB​
Lenoir-Rhyne​
2020​
28​
60​
Josh Uche​
LB​
Michigan​
2019​
13​
45​
Joejuan Williams​
DB​
Vanderbilt​
2018​
24​
56​
Duke Dawson​
DB​
Florida​
2016​
29​
60​
Cyrus Jones​
DB​
Alabama​
2015​
32​
64​
Jordan Richards​
DB​
Stanford​

have been terrible, at least to this point.

Hardly "an absolute disaster."
What people will say for clicks.
How was it not? He wasn't worth a 2nd to begin with. Then gets hung out to dry fielding a punt he shouldn't have done. Now gets cut less than one year from acquiring him in a trade.
The worst bb worst trade.
Fixed it for you. ;)
Edelman has never started more than 13 games in a season and is 34.

Everything behind him on the depth chart is a mystery.

Ugh
He won't last the season. This is not the formula you want for a player like Edelman. However, I don't see Newton targeting him over and over again like Brady would have.

Bill got Tom AB because he asked, he got him Sanu because he pouted... but it's Bill's fault. Should have trained and utilized the rookies last year.

Looking at the WR corp (other than JE) like...1599097298325.jpeg

Took them long enough, the Sanu experiment was a failure.

Sanu. BB. Cutting sleeves off. $5 footlong. There's a joke in there somewhere.

Patriots front office once again stinks at evaluating WR talent. Sorry but it’s true. Emanuel Sanders should have been the guy
They got that extra year that they’re not going to use. Oh well. I would have traded for him though not at that price. Good player who lost it in NE.

No - he isn’t.

Success is relative. He‘s been a #3 receiver his whole career and helped by the likes of AJ Green and Julio Jones.

He sucks. Crapping on him seems appropriate if not necessary.

Incorrect. He's been good his whole career. Being a #3 receiver isn't a bad thing in today's NFL. It actually means you're pretty good.

But hey, if you wanna crap on him, go for it.

Bill got Tom AB because he asked, he got him Sanu because he pouted... but it's Bill's fault. Should have trained and utilized the rookies last year.

First, who's blaming Belichick for Brown getting axed? Second, one rookie WR was gone for half the season at the start, one rookie "WR" was gone for half the season at the finish, and the other rookie WR, the one who stayed active for the full season, was not ready for prime time.

Not exactly a trade, but 2 1sts for 1 year of a 1-9 44%completion 3 touchdown 17 pick Joe Kapp was pretty tough to beat.

I forgot that one. thanks.

Bill the GM strikes again. Another 2nd rd draft pick lit on fire and thrown out the window. Bill and his friggin Rutgers obsession. Manny Sanders says hello again, after BB being his usual cheapskate the first time around. Get ready to suck BB homers. "Tank for Trevor" is a real possibility. Has the game passed Billy by? 7-9 this season, get your popcorn ready. Offense is worse than putrid. Defense is average at best. It was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News