PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sally Jenkins torches the NFL in latest piece concerning Deflategate 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally Jenkins is one of the only columnists with the cajones to consistently call out Herr Goodell as a crook and a scumbag. She is on the Mount Rushmore of football writers.

Don't get me wrong, her ongoing destruction of Goodell and the league in her columns are a wonder to behold. (In this one, I think my favorite line was, "Goodell has always struggled with the demands of speech.") But I do wonder just what is driving her? I mean, there are other injustices in the world. This feels personal with her, and I don't think I've heard why?

But either way, great stuff as always, even though, unlike Sally, my passion about the subject has waned quite a bit.

Boom! Jenkins pulls no punches whatsoever. While nothing will come of this, it is at least a heck of a good public whipping.

Don't get me wrong, her ongoing destruction of Goodell and the league in her columns are a wonder to behold. (In this one, I think my favorite line was, "Goodell has always struggled with the demands of speech.") But I do wonder just what is driving her? I mean, there are other injustices in the world. This feels personal with her, and I don't think I've heard why?
Maybe she just can't stand hypocrites and she sees the Park Avenue clowns for what they are, spineless neanderthals who carried a jealous vendetta to the nth degree due to an ignorance of middle school science..

Maybe she just can't stand hypocrites and she sees the Park Avenue clowns for what they are, spineless neanderthals who carried a jealous vendetta to the nth degree due to an ignorance of middle school science..
Yep, all that's true. And it's well worth going after them, and as Pats fans we love it. But there's **** ton of things in the world that are worth getting worked up over.

Yep, all that's true. And it's well worth going after them, and as Pats fans we love it. But there's **** ton of things in the world that are worth getting worked up over.
Very true, like the Giants walkie talkie's for example o_O

I am so glad I no longer watch or support the pond scum around the NFL. How are those ratings working out for you, Roger?

But either way, great stuff as always, even though, unlike Sally, my passion about the subject has waned quite a bit.

She is going to introduce Brady for his Hall of Fame induction. You know, the one Borges is going to vote against.....

Answer: The same motivation that has Mike Florio blasting Goodell for not treating his own beloved Steelers to the same criteria as the Patriots.

Some people simply hate injustice....unlike some of the folks on our very forum who are bored with the whole thing and are telling everyone how they simply don't care and neither should anyone else.

"Any serious examination of those footballs from the Giants-Steelers game might well show that Goodell owes the Patriots and Brady an apology and material recompense. Which is exactly why the league is shutting the matter down and shutting it down now. - Jenkins

Quote of the Year

Answer: The same motivation that has Mike Florio blasting Goodell for not treating his own beloved Steelers to the same criteria as the Patriots.

Some people hate injustice.

Florio is a Vikings fan.

Shes a sports columnist. What else should she be doing? Writing about jobs moving overseas?

She is going to introduce Brady for his Hall of Fame induction. You know, the one Borges is going to vote against.....

Not only that but she'll be like the hooker that hid in the podium in Police Academy w/ Commandant Lessard and Mahoney giving speeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots