PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sally Jenkins: As reliable as ever in calling out the NFL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't imagine they'd bother going anywhere other than to the Patriots. Easy pickings and low-hanging fruit - and America, once again, would swallow it hook, line and sinker.
I can see it only this time they may go " to the well" one time too many so they will look elsewhere.
Like others I honestly believe they are sitting around discussing what they can do to make him look strong.
" Hey Rog how about a gambling scandal where we suspend a few players for like for throwing a game."
" Do we have any evidence?"
" No, but that never stopped us before."
" who do we go after?"
" Jacksonville, Cleveland, Green Bay. Nobody will care"

So it should be NYGFL*

Yup.

Based on some recent revelations, I am looking closer at the Giants now.

They managed to stay off the radar before.

Maybe the fact that they are the Pats' kryptonite in Superbowls, with a normally less than elite QB in Eli Manning, has more to it than meets the eye.

I'd like to think not even Goodell would have the audacity to go after the Pats again, but unfortunately there are so many people that WANT to believe the Pats cheat and would run with any story that was released without a shred of evidence

Still can't believe this is real life after the Manning HGH report that was immediately swept under the rug by the NFL.. can you even imagine what would happen if some doctor was on camera without his knowledge and named Brady as a person he was supplying HGH to.. and then it came out that Gisele was receiving HGH at their Manhattan residence or something

Can you even imagine.....

I'd like to think not even Goodell would have the audacity to go after the Pats again, but unfortunately there are so many people that WANT to believe the Pats cheat and would run with any story that was released without a shred of evidence

Still can't believe this is real life after the Manning HGH report that was immediately swept under the rug by the NFL.. can you even imagine what would happen if some doctor was on camera without his knowledge and named Brady as a person he was supplying HGH to.. and then it came out that Gisele was receiving HGH at their Manhattan residence or something

Can you even imagine.....

Whats frightening is that its very easy to do....

thanx bbobbo...you saved me the time it would've taken to disseminate this important clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back