PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

brutal article on Goodell/NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is more from ****head when he was on the Gary Myers Show...

Still staying on script.

Myers asked why the NFL went after Tom Brady without direct evidence.

“We had an independent study and an independent investigation that came back with the conclusion. We went through all the process’ because, yes, we do believe we have the rights under the CBA. The Second Circuit made that entirely clear. You may not agree. I understand that. It was clear to us there was a violation of policy.

“Second, it is an obligation of people to cooperate. They must cooperate with the investigation. That includes not only cooperation, but also not destroying evidence. Those are the factors we had to consider with this context. We did that to protect the integrity of the game and we’ll continue to do that.”

Roger Goodell talks Deflategate, including when he’ll return to Gillette Stadium

His response is sickening. He is such a POS- I cannot stand it. Goes back to the pathetic,false rhetoric "he destroyed evidence ". I'm convinced Roger's just a sick perv that wanted to see all Brady's personal texts & since Brady wouldn't let that happen, his frustrated self takes diabolical pleasure in hurting Brady any way he can.

Here is more from ****head when he was on the Gary Myers Show...

Still staying on script.

Roger Goodell talks Deflategate, including when he’ll return to Gillette Stadium

I was just reading that. He rolled out his usual tripe about "the rules apply to everyone equally blah, blah blah." If that's the case, why did the Jets and Chiefs get different penalties for tampering with free agents? Why did the Jets, Panthers and Patriots get vastly different penalties for tampering with footballs? He also referred to the non-independent investigation as "independent."

He's literally been saying this stuff for years. Just once, I'd like to see a media member ask some follow up questions and not accept his repetitive and dishonest explanations.

His response is sickening. He is such a POS- I cannot stand it. Goes back to the pathetic,false rhetoric "he destroyed evidence ". I'm convinced Roger's just a sick perv that wanted to see all Brady's personal texts & since Brady wouldn't let that happen, his frustrated self takes diabolical pleasure in hurting Brady any way he can.

The Anthony Weiner of the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back