PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sally Jenkins torches the NFL in latest piece concerning Deflategate 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to hang their hats on the whole "chain of command" issue, so every ball under 12.5 will still technically fall under the category of being in compliance, even though it obviously isn't.

Then how did the Giants test the balls?

still cant believe we lost a 1st round pick over this garbage

thanks kraft.

she sounds like a pats forum poster from the game day thread :
KWrpk85.png

Then how did the Giants test the balls?
You know what I'm talking about. Neither the Steelers nor the Giants broke the chain of command prior to the game, so they'll hang their hats on that.

I'm not saying that it's right, but that's exactly what they're claiming.

You know what I'm talking about. Neither the Steelers nor the Giants broke the chain of command prior to the game, so they'll hang their hats on that.

I'm not saying that it's right, but that's exactly what they're claiming.

The Giants gauged the balls, that's tampering and breaks any chain of custody, just as the Colts did. The claim that its only pre game is league office bullsh.t. The league office is trying to rewrite the narrative to fit their ends, they admitted they didn't know wtf the IGL was and now are trying to deflect from that.

Good read

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, her ongoing destruction of Goodell and the league in her columns are a wonder to behold. (In this one, I think my favorite line was, "Goodell has always struggled with the demands of speech.") But I do wonder just what is driving her? I mean, there are other injustices in the world. This feels personal with her, and I don't think I've heard why?

But either way, great stuff as always, even though, unlike Sally, my passion about the subject has waned quite a bit.
The fact there are more important issues isn't relevant. I work for a vitamin company despite the fact I could have done "something more important"

Live and Let Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye