PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NYJFL & NFLPA Join Forces Suing Brady for Violating Child Labor Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky kid. Your dad is TFB. TFB!!!!

South American gunmen will soon be visiting your home.

Thank God he caught it. Imagine Gisele going ballistic at a drop and Tom screaming at him for running the wrong route.
Could be Bridget "5 hole" Moynihans kid.

Lol honestly cool video. I can't believe he dabbed at the end too.

OK.

Now we've had pictures of Brady with his wife, a cute (if photoshopped) puppy dog and his kid. One was set in the backyard of one of the beautiful places he calls home and the other on hallowed NCAA ground in a stadium that was emptied except for himself and his son.

TB is either running for office or finding as many ways as possible to send a message to Goodell that he has a great life and that the League's petty, vindictive, pursuit of him for unsubstantiated "misdeeds" hasn't bothered him in the least in all the ways that really count.

Brilliant.

I can see it now. First father/son duo lighting it up on the field together. Heck I thought that was Edelman or Amendola at first.

Give it like two more years and that kid will fit all the requirements for being a Pats WR:
  1. 5' tall
  2. White

"Hey Troy, get in here! Doesn't that look like Gillette Stadium that Brady and his son are in?"

"You are right Roger. It is clearly Gillette. That Brady guy is violating the rules of his suspension."

"Troy, get me Ted Wells on the phone. I think we need to launch an independent investigation to get to the bottom of this."

Sorry to say it, but it looks like his kid has inherited Brady's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots