PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell's Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fail is strong with Goodell.

I didn't think he had that many failichlorians, but Goodell has achieved greatness in terms of his failure.
I wish we had a middle finger image like the one on my iPhone:D

lol3.gif

photo.php

I couldn't find any articles on the fact that the Goodell tried to rub our noses in the Brady suspension on national TV and the Patriots made him the one with dog **** on his nose at the end of it.

After the suspension was upheld, I seriously considered boycotting the NFL altogether. Goodell did more to damage the game than the Patriots ever have been accused of. ... but in the end it is too hard to stop following the Patriots no matter how F'd up and biased the league management is.

Excellent article by Hurley, as it puts everything in perspective. Thought I'd post it here as it focuses on Goodell.
Hurley: Roger Goodell's DeflateGate Punishment Failed

I think it's worthwhile to keep this thread alive. Everything in Michael Hurley's article for CBS Boston sports on September 23, 2016 is still true. Deflategate backfired.

"The Patriots are still the Patriots, despite the best efforts of the petty NFL owners and the commissioner.

The DeflateGate punishments failed everybody except for the very people it intended to hurt."

The other owners and the commissioner of the NFL are under open attack from ex-players and news media for how they're diminishing the game on the field and driving fans away. This chapter of NFL history will be one of the lowest points in league history. Yet, the Patriots are still the Patriots...

After week 7, the Patriots control their own destiny for the #1 seed in the AFC playoffs, have given up the fewest points in the AFC, and have the most diverse run-pass options of any offense in the league.

The DeflateGate punishments failed everybody except for the very people it intended to hurt."
With the exception of Brady. He cherishes every game he gets to play. And as a fan, I'm still pissed at the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST