PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Gilmore, No Rowe at Practice (Weds) [wk 7 vs Atl injury reports & updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.
slash83 also called the Buffalol Bills "the most complete team in the AFC East" a couple of weeks back.

At the time, was he wrong? It's easy to use hindsight. Buffalo is definitely a threat to the division...Dolphins are only one game back.

What happened when they let the Cutler led Dolphins come back? Their new O coordinator stinks.
You were saying they would kill us after that happened.

At the time, was he wrong? It's easy to use hindsight. Buffalo is definitely a threat to the division...Dolphins are only one game back.
of course he was wrong.

Yeah he was definitely wrong. He then avoided "going on the record" that the Bills would win the division. So that means he even knew he was wrong, too.

Well when you match up Julio Jones, Sanu, Etc with a struggling D, it wasn't far off to think they'd go off.
Um yes it was.

But now you are saying you were right to think they were unstoppable but since we stopped (dominated) then now they suck.

By the way, if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year, will the quote in my sig go down as the all time worst post in PatsFans history or will that still go to "I don't care. I can't stand it!"

By the way, if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year, will the quote in my sig go down as the all time worst post in PatsFans history or will that still go to "I don't care. I can't stand it!"
I don't care I can't stand it was epic.

'Most premature post of the Pats 2017 season'?

Happy to be wrong. Though something is seriously broken with the ATL offense.

Posts you'd like to have back
Absolutely not, I wouldn’t want to have it back. It was an opinion, I was wrong, very happy I was wrong. Wasn’t the first or won’t be the last time I was wrong. Of course, I’m sure you’ve NEVER been wrong. But if you are wrong, I wouldn’t backtrack to show you you were wrong. Only assholes do that.

Absolutely not, I wouldn’t want to have it back. It was an opinion, I was wrong, very happy I was wrong. Wasn’t the first or won’t be the last time I was wrong. Of course, I’m sure you’ve NEVER been wrong. But if you are wrong, I wouldn’t backtrack to show you you were wrong. Only assholes do that.
Someone needs to grow up.

come on - was there any need for the last line?

Well at least with Rowe missing a few games, he is very unlikely to hit the 50% participation level (for all of the Pat's defensive snaps this year) needed to escalate the compensation to the Eagles from a 4th round pick in next year's draft, to a 3rd round pick.

Yup, the person who needed all the quotes to get vindication.
Lets review.

I made a post.

You responded saying I was wrong.

I was right.

I responded saying you were wrong.

WTF are you taking about?

I don't care I can't stand it was epic.

The best part about that to me was that it wasn't even after the KC debacle that left them 2-2. It was posted when they were 4-2, and had beaten the division rival Jets 27-25 in one of those classic Roger Goodell "well played" Thursday night games, while the Broncos had just defeated the "powerhouse" 49ers 42-17 to move to 5-1. Just complaining and morning how the Broncos were willing to spend money on offense while we went cheap.

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes