PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT NFL Draft Rumors

I'm honestly going to start drinking now. I can't take this anymore. Every 15 mins I'm changing my mind.
There's a list of stuff you have to take a sip or chug for in another thread, I just forget which one

"Rangy" "long," and "twitchy" are among the sippers.

They have about $12 mil in cap space according to Over The Cap. Can they even afford him?
no oonw ia going to trade for JG at his present contract. It will have to be similar to the bridgewater deal.

I think Horn will be the first CB off the board.
I think it depends on who the Cowboys like more..after spending so much in FA i have Denver taking Parsons if available or an OT. Before that i think no team will draft a CB only with a trade down I guess..i think Dallas might want to have Surtain compared to Diggs both Bama guys here

I’ve seen Surtain mocked most to the Cowboys, though Mike McCarthy has coached Horn’s father twice (KC and New Orleans). I personally have Horn as the top CB in this draft, could end up with Horn in Dallas and Surtain in Philly, and if not then vice versa.

I'm hoping the 49ers take Jones just so I can see their forum explode. Most of that fan base does NOT want him.
It's not about what the fans want. It's about what Shanahan wants for his system. Mac Jones is a great fit for the 49ers West Coast offense.

It's fun to talk about upside, but Coaches get paid on wins and losses.

Shannahan seems to be in a hurry and needs a QB who starts week 1. According to many experts Jones is the most ready to give him that comfort.
SF has moved to 3rd place knowing exactly who they want IMO.

How do you unpin, someone’s post ?

How do you unpin, someone’s post ?
Seriously??? I haven't read all posts I just expressed my opinion. Maybe someone posted something similar IDK and I do not care. Is that a problem?

Seriously??? I haven't read all posts I just expressed my opinion. Maybe someone posted something similar IDK and I do not care. Is that a problem?
Not yours. I was just testing out the site features and pinned someone’s post. You are all good

If we are talking rumors, then I heard a nasty rumor that Lawrence is a homosexual. I think it’s time that we, as Pats fans, move into the 21st century and accept him as our quarterback at 15.

Shannahan seems to be in a hurry and needs a QB who starts week 1. According to many experts Jones is the most ready to give him that comfort.
SF has moved to 3rd place knowing exactly who they want IMO.
IMO it’s less about Jones and more about what he costs. Jones is ready to go right away, will most likely be at least good, and will be really cheap for 4 years, then fairly cheap for the 5th year. In that time, the salary cap is projected to go up significantly, meaning SF will be able to spend copiously on free agents and build a powerhouse, while lessening the hurt of a couple missing first rounders.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back