PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Coaching News: They didn't even wait until Black Monday to start the beheadings

Marvin Lewis and Adam Gase- gone. Wow

Marv Lewis walked the plank. Gotta admit I always thought Mike Brown was to cheap to fire him with even 30 seconds left on his contract

Marv Lewis walked the plank. Gotta admit I always thought Mike Brown was to cheap to fire him with even 30 seconds left on his contract
I guess owner has the hots for Vance Joseph now.

Would we be interested in bringing in Adam Gase as an assistant for the playoffs?

I'd expect Gase to land on his feet elsewhere.

Gase will most likely want to pursue another HC job. If none comes along to his liking, he might then consider an OC position to rebuild his resume. If McD does leave for a HC job (I don't think he will), Gase might be a good outside candidate for the job, with O'Shea as the favorite inside candidate.

I get the feeling Flores is not long for Foxboro.

My packers dark horse candidate since I believe josh is staying put and ultimately Fitzgerald stays at NW

I don't know I get the feeling Flores is the Rooney Rule for some of these teams. Like for example the Broncos, they just fired a guy that had several seasons as a position coach and only 1 year as a DC. Just not sure they are gonna do that immediately after they just did it. Plus a Pats coordinator being hired that fanbase would be absolutely seething

I think McDaniels is going nowhere. They gave him a huge raise and he still has Brady for at least another year.

Word is that the Phins are also going to move on from Tannehill. The AFC East, the gist that keeps on giving!

Gase did win a Super Bowl with the re-animated corpse of Peyton Manning. That was mainly due to a great defense, but still, he was 7-7 at one point this season having Brock Osweiler start a bunch of games. And Tannehill the rest. That's got to be tough.

I'll connect the dots Gase HC at Denver with Kubiak as OC.
McCarthy Cleveland
I'm going to say Marvin Lewis Arizona
Green Bay Mcdaniels or Fitzgerald
Tampa Bay could be Gase or Arians
Cincinnati goes offense Matt Campbell
Alot of moving and shaking
Miami let's say they make a splash and get one of the Harbaugh
O crap one Harbaugh a Jet One Harbaugh a Dolphin.

LOL that Tannebaum keeps his job.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back