Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which other Sunday NFL game is of most interest to you?

• Jets at Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Browns at Steelers

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Ravens at Panthers

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Broncos at Chiefs

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Redskins at Giants

• Seahawks at Lions

• Buccaneers at Bengals

• Packers at Rams

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Saints at Vikings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other (SF at Ariz, Ind at Oak)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's my opinion that there should be a demarcation point starting THIS season and going forward for ALL passing record stats. What we are watching is NOT the NFL football we've known and cherished for the past sixty years. This is "everybody's a superstar on offense and defense is dirty!". Friggin' pansy ball now...thanks to Dododell the moron.

Seems like what we were doing in '07 is a common theme now, constant deep balls and high scoring every week except from multiple teams.

Collinsworth decides to add fuel to the fire of one of the most nonsensical debates there is in sports: Rodgers or Brady? He claims he doesn't know, could be either or, and that he switches answers.:rolleyes:
Lol Rodgers isn’t in the goat discussion.

Gotta haul that in. Big change of field position.

39 and 2/3's again Al Michaels. Who the hell says that? Stop reaching.:rolleyes:

That was the worse QB sneak I've ever seen

Sweet, Cousins got to pad his stats throwing an extra 50 yards between the hash marks when the only chance they had was to throw outside and get out of bounds.

I have a question about this play.

Are the Browns allowed to advance the ball if they recover a free kick?

What a ****.

Also, the non-stop excuses for this guy are incredible.Bad kicking one week? The same game Rodgers fumbled twice in his own territory? Bad defense? They held the Rams to 2 FGs in the first half and all Rodgers could muster up was 10 points despite great field position. Playing injured? Dude is made of glass.

I am NOT an Aaron Rodgers fan, but, seriously, WTF?!

Montgomery taking that kick out of the EZ was maybe the stupidest f*cking play I've seen this season. Even if he hadn't fumbled, that might've cost the Packers their shot at a last-second FG win. And Rodgers showed his frustration on the sideline. Surprise.

BTW ... The Rams' defense is 4th-best in the league in points allowed/game (18.3). The Rams' offense is 3rd in points scored/game (33.6).

Crosby's "bad day" cost the Packers 11 points and a win.

Rodgers actually has been playing hurt.

I am NOT an Aaron Rodgers fan, but, seriously, WTF?!

Montgomery taking that kick out of the EZ was maybe the stupidest f*cking play I've seen this season. Even if he hadn't fumbled, that might've cost the Packers their shot at a last-second FG win. And Rodgers showed his frustration on the sideline. Surprise.

BTW ... The Rams' defense is 4th-best in the league in points allowed/game (18.3). The Rams' offense is 3rd in points scored/game (33.6).

Crosby's "bad day" cost the Packers 11 points and a win.

Rodgers actually has been playing hurt.
Apparently he wasn't supposed to take it out. Reminds me of Randall Cobb when he was a rookie, he took the ball out deep in the endzone(wasn't supposed to take it out that deep) and almost got tackled but broke it and ran it back for a TD.

Apparently he wasn't supposed to take it out. Reminds me of Randall Cobb when he was a rookie, he took the ball out deep in the endzone and almost got tackled but broke it and ran it back for a TD.

I'm sure you've noticed that on every kickoff to the Pats, they have a second player back (usually Slater) who makes the judgement call on the field and who can signal the returner NOT to bring the ball out of the EZ. I didn't see a guy in that spot for the Packers.

Now Rams/KC game will be a thing of beauty. I don't want the Rams to go undefeated but I also want KC to lose. We shall see....

Green Bay slowed them down the Rams got very lucky Today. I think KC is better and much Faster.

Broncos feel officials let Chiefs offensive line block too far downfield on RPOs

Anyone got any proof of this? I saw one play on the highlights that might be illegal. Question I have is it simply when the ball leaves the QB hands, the lineman can be more than 1 yard down the field? or is it when it hits the hands of the receiver? If it's the latter I saw one that would illegal.
See the 3:02 mark in the video

Technically it's already illegal since one lineman is almost 2 yards down the field but that never gets called, seen it many times.

Broncos feel officials let Chiefs offensive line block too far downfield on RPOs

Anyone got any proof of this? I saw one play on the highlights that might be illegal. Question I have is it simply when the ball leaves the QB hands, the lineman can be more than 1 yard down the field? or is it when it hits the hands of the receiver? If it's the latter I saw one that would illegal.
See the 3:02 mark in the video

Technically it's already illegal since one lineman is almost 2 yards down the field but that never gets called, seen it many times.

If the NFL suddenly decided to get serious about enforcing that rule, flags would probably fly for every other play-action pass.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back