PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Coaching News: They didn't even wait until Black Monday to start the beheadings

Don't cry for the quiet man Todd Bowls.

He is grinning right this minute and not even mad.

Rex Ryan is a buffoon, but what all this points to is that there is a dearth of talent in the NFL Head Coaching pipeline if his name is even being considered.. OTOH not sure he is even being considered, as it seems as though, because of his insatiable need for attention, he and his agent put his name out there... any publicity is good publicity.

I actually think Wrecks would have been a good hire for UM. The man hasn’t gotten it done at the NFL level, but his style would be conducive to drawing top recruits. Especially in Miami. Of course, he’d have to actually go and coach them after that...

Add me to those who want to see whiney Tomlin keep his job. His one ring was with his predecessor's players and culture. Squealers have a talented squad but unfocused. Not adequately prepared. Opponent not scouted well enough. Please keep him.
Could Kraft please find out who scouts the Steelers WR drafts and make him a very wealthy Patriot draft scout?

The guy is probably who I most respect in the media when it comes to draft analysis. Dude is prepared and really knows the game. I really enjoy when he calls games. Outside of his lisp I can't fathom a reason why he is not a full time color guy for one of the networks...especially when Dan Fouts sits in a booth every Sunday.
Yeah the lisp is annoying.

According to reports Browns ready to make McCarthy head coach.
Hearing it's about a done deal.
That makes The Buc job the Jets Job the Packers job what Jobs am I missing?
Steve Jobs

If he has learned from his mistakes like BB, Rex will win a Super Bowl with his next NFL team.

The guy can coach defense and wants to run the ball just like the Bears and Ravens. All Rex needs is a serviceable QB.

Update on McDaniels Green Bay media news outlets claim it's Mcdnaiels Job unless he turns it down.
It be a far move for his family so we will see but It makes sense if he is planning on spreading his wings away from BB.
Now we wait to see if he takes the job.
Flores maybe a Rooney rule candidate or maybe they lure him there as DC.

Update on McDaniels Green Bay media news outlets claim it's Mcdnaiels Job unless he turns it down.
It be a far move for his family so we will see but It makes sense if he is planning on spreading his wings away from BB.

He would be a fool to not take the GB job.

How many other offers come with a HOF QB?

Macd'S wife and family love it here, I would be surprised if he goes to the frozen tundra.

He would be a fool to not take the GB job.

How many other offers come with a HOF QB?
His offer to stay here as OC does. Hopefully he stays but I agree this one might be too good to turn down.

Eww I would hate that starting to think Flores is our best coordinator.
They would pair him with Kubiak as OC
Thats a damn good defense he can work with that's tempting.
Have to think Boyer would get the promotion I wouldnt be agaisnt hiring outside for it.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back