PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Coaching News: They didn't even wait until Black Monday to start the beheadings

The big enchilada for this thread is Tomlin's ultimate status, no?

According to reports Browns ready to make McCarthy head coach.
Hearing it's about a done deal.
That makes The Buc job the Jets Job the Packers job what Jobs am I missing?

According to reports Browns ready to make McCarthy head coach.
Hearing it's about a done deal.
That makes The Buc job the Jets Job the Packers job what Jobs am I missing?

Browns should have waited for McDaniels.

Hoping McDaniels turns the Packers down or they go with Fitzgerald.
The Dolphins job could open up
Cardinals offered McCarthy full control and he turned them down.
In hillarious news Mike Mayock may become the GM for the Raiduz.

If i'm the Packers, I'd hire Fitzgerald. The guy has an awesome passion for football and he knows his ****. That's a good hire. I also want to keep McDaniels here
Problem is even though Fitzgerald has a ton of ties to the Packers he grew up a hardcore Bears fan.
He's from Illinois
It would be like one of us taking a Job with the Jets.
Honestly I could learn to like them if I was going to properly compensated for.
The Entire time I would try to offer my services to the Pats.

Problem is even though Fitzgerald has a ton of ties to the Packers he grew up a hardcore Bears fan.
He's from Illinois
Plus he is being worshipped at Northwestern comfy gig they just put alot of money in that program.

He's from Illinois

He's a huge Chicago sports fan, but him getting an opportunity to coach a good team with Rodgers would be too hard to pass up. Plus his great relationship with Murphy.

He's a huge Chicago sports fan, but him getting an opportunity to coach a good team with Rodgers would be too hard to pass up. Plus his great relationship with Murphy.
What about staying Put is that a strong option or do you think he would take his talent to the NFL?

What about staying Put is that a strong option or do you think he would take his talent to the NFL?

They're putting a ton of money in the program so it's hard to say. He's passed up opportunities before. I just feel like if he wants to take the jump, this would be his best opportunity. Great QB and decent team. If he fails he could always become a coordinator for a NFL team or go back to college

Talk the Fins want John Harbaugh and the Ravens may be looking to trade him. Having to face the whiny one twice a year - I guess I could learn to dislike him even more.

Didnt RK give MacD a ton of money to stick around here awhile? What am I missing?

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald: Rex Ryan is reportedly contacting assistant coaches to gauge their interest in joining him in Miami (either the Dolphins if Gase is let go or the Hurricanes).

Please make this happen. It's been a dream of mine that he'd finish the tour of the AFC East and get beaten by Belichick and Brady while coaching all 3 franchises. :D

Stephen Ross mum about his mess while prominent coach preps for run at Dolphins’ job
League sources say Ryan has told some of the assistant coach candidates that he has a solid chance of landing one or the other Miami job but that he’s an NFL coach at heart and would prefer to coach the Dolphins.

UPDATE: Manny Diaz just named as Hurricanes HC...so that leaves the Dolphins a possibility.

The man is a glutton....for punishment!

The pressers alone makes Rex a plus for football entertainment.

I read a report earlier stating he has contacted the Robo call company that called him a couple of days ago, about plans and prices for robo calling the season ticket holders for his next potential team.

Hoping McDaniels turns the Packers down or they go with Fitzgerald.
The Dolphins job could open up
Cardinals offered McCarthy full control and he turned them down.
In hillarious news Mike Mayock may become the GM for the Raiduz.

The guy is probably who I most respect in the media when it comes to draft analysis. Dude is prepared and really knows the game. I really enjoy when he calls games. Outside of his lisp I can't fathom a reason why he is not a full time color guy for one of the networks...especially when Dan Fouts sits in a booth every Sunday.

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald: Rex Ryan is reportedly contacting assistant coaches to gauge their interest in joining him in Miami (either the Dolphins if Gase is let go or the Hurricanes).

Please make this happen. It's been a dream of mine that he'd finish the tour of the AFC East and get beaten by Belichick and Brady while coaching all 3 franchises. :D

Stephen Ross mum about his mess while prominent coach preps for run at Dolphins’ job
League sources say Ryan has told some of the assistant coach candidates that he has a solid chance of landing one or the other Miami job but that he’s an NFL coach at heart and would prefer to coach the Dolphins.

UPDATE: Manny Diaz just named as Hurricanes HC...so that leaves the Dolphins a possibility.

Rex Ryan is going to turn the Dolphins into the Jets!

braveheart.gif

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back