PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Found this in a news article from a few years back. If Baby Zach has the look of silver spoon little douche, it’s because he probably is one. Uncle is the ultra rich founder of JetBlue…the Neeleman family is his mom’s side and have money going way back.

Adversity for this guy has probably meant the time two of the maids requested vacation on the same day.

Dude is going to get pummeled by the press.

1623598631162.png

Ohhhh :( look...

Apparently Football Ellen wanted nothing to do with crazy mom.
Yeah, mom be crazy:
Some of her posts include: Referring to Disney as a bunch of “maskholes” who are “always up in our business” about being masked and calling girls who use Snapchat “whores”. Lisa Wilson drew a lot of well-deserved criticism for these posts, so much so that her own son unfollowed her on Instagram.
Looks like da Jete might have wanted to do a bit more research on character before using the second pick in the draft on this dude.

Train wreck incoming.
This is why trains have numbers in NY. So you can tell the new trainwreck "Take a numbah."
Yeah, mom be crazy:

Looks like da Jete might have wanted to do a bit more research on character before using the second pick in the draft on this dude.
we should really wait to see exactly what form his demise takes before tarring him with his hot mom's brush.

She's going to get tabloid busted with a linebacker in a hot tub, you mark my words.

She's going to get tabloid busted with a linebacker in a hot tub, you mark my words.
I don't think so, she's still married (hubby was a college defensive tackle) and they identify as Mormon. She'll just be happily obnoxious, trading on the hot celebrity mom shtick.

What could possibly go wrong?

Pay cut? I thought it was only heartless ogre Belichick and "cheap" Bob Kraft who asked players to take pay cuts. There must be several typos in that PFT article.

I don't think so, she's still married (hubby was a college defensive tackle) and they identify as Mormon. She'll just be happily obnoxious, trading on the hot celebrity mom shtick.
Okay then, you mark my words if they turn out to be right

5difc3.gif

"I know I've said "This time it's different" before, but when I say "This time it's different" this time it's different!"
Lmao... ok that's legit funny.

Lmao... ok that's legit funny.

The question for you is whether you believe Woody is (A) mentally ill, (B) cynical and deceptive, or (C) sincere. There is no good choice.

"I know I've said "This time it's different" before, but when I say "This time it's different" this time it's different!"

Woody Johnson has owned the Jets since January, 2000. He's presided over coach/GM duos like Herm Edwards & Terry Bradway, Mangini & Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan & Tannebaum, Rex & Idzik, Todd Bowles & Mike Maccagnan, and Adam Gase & Joe Douglas. All of these tandems failed to varying degrees, but the common them was inevitability. Now, with Douglas a holdover from the last failed experiment, Johnson wants Jets fans to have faith in the future of the team. I've got faith, but it's for a different outcome than Woody has in mind.

Woody Johnson has owned the Jets since January, 2000. He's presided over coach/GM duos like Herm Edwards & Terry Bradway, Mangini & Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan & Tannebaum, Rex & Idzik, Todd Bowles & Mike Maccagnan, and Adam Gase & Joe Douglas. All of these tandems failed to varying degrees

wow! This could be the absolute most horrific indictment I have ever read about the Jets organization!

clearly woody is the reason the Jets organization is so miasmic!

wow! This could be the absolute most horrific indictment I have ever read about the Jets organization!

Nah, the Jete have sucked long before Woody bought them; and I believe the Suckage began when they agreed to share the same stadium (and play the 2nd fiddle) at the Exit 16W swamps with the Park Avenue-favored Vagiants...No real home of your own, no real identity, no soul, just suck, Suck, SUCK from that point forward...

Woody Johnson is exactly the right person to keep running the Jets. He needs to be in charge of that franchise as long as possible, even if cloning is necessary.

A few pages back, there were some posts about the Jets SBIII team and it got me thinking what it would be like if something similar happened to the Patriots. Imagine a scenario where the Patriots won SB36, but then went into a Jets-like descent into constant failure. You're a 20 year Patriots fan in February 2002 and you've just seen your favorite team win the Super Bowl. The Patriots have got a young QB and you think, if things go right, they could be a contender for a while. Flash forward to 2054 and your team has never been to another Super Bowl, forget about winning one. Since then, there have been a lot of last place finishes and a lot of big talk from coaches who couldn't deliver. You're 72 now and you've gone through all the big events in life. You've had a career, been married, had kids, grand kids, but the best thing your favorite football team has done occurred before you could legally drink. Maybe the main purpose of the NY Jets is to serve as a warning to others, or a message that things could always be worse.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back