PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward, All in the valley of Death Rode the six hundred. “Forward, the Light Brigade! “Charge for the guns!” he said: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred. ( It was this point that Lord Tennyson realized the valley was already strewn with the rotting corpses of Jete fans long dead from unrealized dreams. Truly a valley of GREEN STANK)

A toxic gas that burns & destroys the hopes & dreams of all Jete fans inside the deepest, most self-loathing crevices of their souls...Developed in a secret laboratory and manufactued at its facility on Exit 16W NJ.

Where's Jetestank79 these days? No news about Football Ellen or her hot mom?

I declare Le‘Veon Bell a Jet for life. We can expect comedy gold from this guy forever. No one better embodies the mercenary moron who plays for them. The comments :rofl:

1623531505258.png

Last edited:
Where's Jetestank79 these days?

Who cares? Hopefully he took my advice and went playing in traffic -- busy interstate, urban intersection at rush hour, etc.

Ohhhh :( look...

Apparently Football Ellen wanted nothing to do with crazy mom.

06e5b9aacd1d83f0a71386562724136d.jpg

I declare Le‘Veon Bell a Jet for life. We can expect comedy gold from this guy forever. No player better represents the mercenary moron who plays for them. The comments :rofl:

View attachment 33378
Just wow. Wow wow wow. "All the way up to 2017" damnnnnnnnn. Dude that is 4 years ago.

this poor kid is dead meat...hasn't even taken a snap and his moms has outdone the toe $ucking degenerate fat slob disgrace, Wrecks Cryin...

"Poor kid"? He's a PUNK. And his "hot mommy" is a spoiled mouthy b!tch. The Big Apple's smothering embrace awaits.

"Poor kid"? He's a PUNK. And his "hot mommy" is a spoiled mouthy b!tch. The Big Apple's smothering embrace awaits.
If I had to make a guess I'd guess you really really despise any and everything Jete....would this be accurate?

If I had to make a guess I'd guess you really really despise any and everything Jete....would this be accurate?
Quite the contrary. I am clinically detached and painstakingly objective in my observations of all things Jete. The public service we offer in this thread is too important to be clouded by emotion or any hint of bias. My sole interest is truth in pursuit of the greater good.

Last edited:
I sincerely apologize Dr. Tunescribe....my own red rage hatred of the Green Stain has clouded my judgement. I will endeavor to persevere in the future by being as unbiased and detached from utter disgust as is possible for one so ingrained with contempt and derision as I have been the past 50 years.

I sincerely apologize Dr. Tunescribe....my own red rage hatred of the Green Stain has clouded my judgement. I will endeavor to persevere in the future by being as unbiased and detached from utter disgust as is possible for one so ingrained with contempt and derision as I have been the past 50 years.

Yes. But keep in mind that objection to the objectionable certainly can be arrived at objectively. It's all a matter of intention -- in this case, abandoning prejudgment in the pursuit of truth. By any rational and dispassionately accurate measure, Jete suckage is an abhorrent blight on humanity.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back