PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
TWICE one of the tabloids used the SAME headline, a few years apart of course:

"A Star Is Born"

Unbelievable...Repeat a lie often enough...

This is just one of Many reasons why I Despise Screw York, and everyone in it.

I lived in Bergen county for two years. The stench is still in my nose.

Here’s the Jetes’ new “hot mommy.” What a piece of work. But, really, could we expect anything less?
Precipitous fall from MILF to trailer trash...

Cut her some slack...She was obviously on "medication" before posting that...
She's running for the shelter of mommy's little helper..

Cut her some slack...She was obviously on "medication" before posting that...
"Medication" of the type you're referring to is verboten amongst Mormons. So, she simply might be under the influence of herself.

Last edited:
actually there's a misconception here about Mommy dearest...she's not actually Mormon but is the grand daughter of Ethel Merman...one can see how this could confuse the matter...

Ethel_Merman_%28cropped%29_1964.jpg

actually there's a misconception here about Mommy dearest...she's not actually Mormon but is the grand daughter of Ethel Merman...one can see how this could confuse the matter...

Ethel_Merman_%28cropped%29_1964.jpg

Ethel "Hurtin'" Merman actually is the official Jete "Fat Lady," whose foghorn voice can be heard blaring across New Jersey when yet another season sans championship is confirmed (see post No. 35 in this thread).

why haven't we patented and made money on the abject planetary failure that is the NY Jete, Tunes? I could easily see a monthly periodical devoted to the catastrophic existence of the Green Slime

why haven't we patented and made money on the abject planetary failure that is the NY Jete, Tunes? I could easily see a monthly periodical devoted to the catastrophic existence of the Green Slime

I've always thought the Jete are perfect for a TV sitcom based on their misadventures. It would have to be R-rated on a network like HBO so they could use tailor-made material like Favre texting penis photos to Jen Sterger, Sanchez dancing nude with fully clothed women, Wrecks farming out his wife on Internet swinger sites, etc.

That would be amazing.

I've always thought the Jete are perfect for a TV sitcom based on their misadventures. It would have to be R-rated on a network like HBO so they could use tailor-made material like Favre texting penis photos to Jen Sterger, Sanchez dancing nude with fully clothed women, Wrecks farming out his wife on Internet swinger sites, etc.
Not to mention the proud winner of the tiny d!ck contest...

Here’s the Jetes’ new “hot mommy.” What a piece of work. But, really, could we expect anything less?

OMG.
Nothing says "emotionally desperate" more than a parent using a child's emerging "fame" as a way to get a broad audience.
If I'm Wilson's agent, I'm doing whatever I can to get her shut down (without getting fired, of course).
OMG.

Wow! I just read every single post on this thread and LMAO the whole time. Great stuff!

I hate to wish time away but September 12th is looking very promising right now. I live in NC so the Panther's Jet's game will be on at 1 PM. Then it's the Pat's - Dolphins at 4:25 PM. Of course the Pat's game is the most important game but if we could start off with the Panthers kicking the Jets A that would be an excellent start to the day. :)

Going into its 53rd consecutive season...That's like as long as Gunsmoke & The Simpsons combined...Well done Jete!

Can we point one of our trolls toward her, on Twitter, to get her as worked up as possible? See what can be provoked?

Start a rumor that her son is dumping his girlfriend and wants to explore interracial dating in the Big Apple.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back