PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Adding Moses grabbed my attention.

Becton - AVT (rookie) - McGovern - GVR - Moses

Fant as swing Tackle (6th in BIG formations).

WRs, RBs and even QBs are fun n all... but the big fatties decide games (see KC oline in SB).

Could be a fun season.

Last edited:

WRs, RBs and even QBs are fun n all... but the big fatties decide games (see KC oline in SB).

Could be a fun season.
HUH? You Jete mutts do this EVERY PRESEASON...could be fun? yeah, if you're a pathologically crippled masochist

Could be a fun season.

For "fun" you should go on a long jog down Route 95 today around 1 p.m. Make sure to wear your Jete gear -- jacket, scarf, gloves, hoodie, sweatpants, stocking cap, etc.

Last edited:

Could be a fun season.

Van Roten kinda sucks.

Your WRs, RBs & QBs are "fun"? If by fun you mean not real good, then I agree.

What oughta be fun is the one-on-one meetings between Punky & his devout HC, especially around 5pm...

Last edited:
Precipitous fall from MILF to trailer trash...

She's running for the shelter of mommy's little helper..

OMG.
Nothing says "emotionally desperate" more than a parent using a child's emerging "fame" as a way to get a broad audience.
If I'm Wilson's agent, I'm doing whatever I can to get her shut down (without getting fired, of course).
OMG.
you guys.

How did nobody say "Britney" anywhere in these two combined posts? It's like you had the treasure map, pointed your finger at the big maltese cross where the treasure was buried... and missed, stabbing it through the old abandoned mine a mile up the road.

you guys.

How did nobody say "Britney" anywhere in these two combined posts? It's like you had the treasure map, pointed your finger at the big maltese cross where the treasure was buried... and missed, stabbing it through the old abandoned mine a mile up the road.

What in blazes are you talking about?

What in blazes are you talking about?
I don't know but I think it's probably tied into "we're all going to die!!!!!" from last September when the Virginia Wingnut had a cataclysmic nervous breakdown all across this platform over the coronavirus.

I don't know but I think it's probably tied into "we're all going to die!!!!!" from last September when the Virginia Wingnut had a cataclysmic nervous breakdown all across this platform over the coronavirus.
a mod changed China to coronavirus...why?

I'm guessing he just got an early start with the holiday libations.

1625375873802.jpeg

That is one strange dress code at bad guy HQ. Dude on left with a golf shirt, then big boss going with army fatigues…guy on the right (Nomar?) with a…nipple-highlighting tank top? Where do you buy that shirt? Or do you tailor it specifically to show off your own nipples?

It looks like there’s 3 production crew guys who accidentally got filmed.

Last edited:
View attachment 33712

That is one strange dress code at bad guy HQ. Due on left with a golf shirt, then big boss going with army fatigues…guy on the right (Nomar?) with a…nipple-highlighting tank top? Where do you buy that shirt? Or do you tailor it specifically to show off your own nipples?

It looks like there’s 3 production crew guys who accidentally got filmed.

I'll put you in the Astute Observation Skills category. Wow.

a mod changed China to coronavirus...why?

Sometimes I don't recognize the world I'm living in. It's so sensitive. I will never allow my mix raced kids to be that sensitive.

View attachment 33712

That is one strange dress code at bad guy HQ. Due on left with a golf shirt, then big boss going with army fatigues…guy on the right (Nomar?) with a…nipple-highlighting tank top? Where do you buy that shirt? Or do you tailor it specifically to show off your own nipples?

It appears the Nomar-nipples guy has that shirt backwards (weightlifter's tank top).

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back