PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Over on the Jets forum there's a person whose handle is 'Jesus', here's what he has to say about Becton:

1660064392606.png

I am not celebrating an injury at all.

I am pointing out the way it rolled out was so, so Jetsy:

First:

Then:

Then:

Agreed… I would rather the Jete suck because they suck and not because of injuries…I sincerely hope that Bacon makes a full recovery and then finds a weight that is healthier for him…

Last edited:
every year I read "but but but ..the Jete are going to be good this year so we should all cross our legs and keep our little peckers safe or they'll hurt us...waaaah waaah".

Look..get it through your scary Mary pinheads once and for all...THE JETS SUCK...period...end of all stories for all time!

Regardless of whether it's an ACL tear or a less serious PCL injury as they're hoping, you definitely want your franchise QB making jukes in traffic 10 yards down the field in the first preseason game.

Agreed… I would rather the Jete suck because they suck and not because of injuries…I sincerely hope that Bacon makes a full recovery and then finds a weight that is healthier for him…
Regardless of whether it's an ACL tear or a less serious PCL injury as they're hoping, you definitely want your franchise QB making jukes in traffic 10 yards down the field in the first preseason game.

One thing people need to understand is that devastating injuries are part and parcel of Jete suckage, owing largely to a legendarily poor offseason conditioning program. Not only is the program itself subpar and underemphasized contractually, players just don't voluntarily buy into it. Messy Bacon's poor condition from the day he was drafted is a prime example. Now we have Punky McMilfson and his gimpy knee. You might recall he left a game vs. the Pats last season after hurting his knee. If he spent as much time this past offseason getting his body ready vs. bonking his mother's friends, things might be different.

Punky hurt himself scrambling around a la Mahomes and, of course, it was a non-contact injury. The irony is this might help the Jete since Flacco reportedly has outplayed him in camp.

Last edited:
WOW, how dirty was this???

Typical undisciplined Jete B.S. Sirianni is right, that's directly on Bim Saleh Bim. It'll be interesting to see how much the fine is.

Interesting how many commentators are floating the idea of Jimmy G to the Jete presuming Wilson is out, and at the same time his 49ers coaches are badmouthing him. They are saying once he got the big contract he ghosted them, didn't answer phone calls or texts for weeks. Sounds like the perfect Jete!

Okay.

It's kind of sad to figure out how to badmouth the JETE because of the injury thing... but getting your franchise big-splash high-round qb du jour hurt in the first preseason game...

Well, as has been said about Zach Wilson for other reasons, "that's a motherf*****er."

Seems really Jetsy to bruise your own bones just by planting your foot?

My first guess is this might make him more hesitant to run, but he's a blockhead, totally lacks self-awareness.

So, chances are he will find a way to blow out his tendons sooner or later.

Meanwhile, the Jete franchise stumbles forward with Flacco getting enough time to show the Jete fans how much better he is than their darling first round mo-fo.

Chances are the Jete put him back in ASAP to try to prevent the bad optics then he ends up with a long term injury, and everyone calls out the Jete for ruining their pick, and the whole staff gets shown the door.

So, so Jetsy! Shampoo, rinse, repeat!

Seems really Jetsy to bruise your own bones just by planting your foot?

My first guess is this might make him more hesitant to run, but he's a blockhead, totally lacks self-awareness.

So, chances are he will find a way to blow out his tendons sooner or later.

Meanwhile, the Jete franchise stumbles forward with Flacco getting enough time to show the Jete fans how much better he is than their darling first round mo-fo.

Chances are the Jete put him back in ASAP to try to prevent the bad optics then he ends up with a long term injury, and everyone calls out the Jete for ruining their pick, and the whole staff gets shown the door.

So, so Jetsy! Shampoo, rinse, repeat!

Knee surgery, back on the field in 2-4 weeks, what could possibly go wrong?

Here's the problem with Punky: he has delusions of molding his game after Jim McMahon/Patrick Mahomes/Aaron Rodgers, etc. a la, "free-lancing bad boy hero gunslinger." He hurt his knee last season and now again already, which suggests he'll need greater pocket discipline going forward at least this year. Whether his self-image abides is an open question.

What I'm wondering now is whether Flacco starts the opener. If he does and plays well, what then?

Here's the problem with Punky: he has delusions of molding his game after Jim McMahon/Patrick Mahomes/Aaron Rodgers, etc. a la, "free-lancing bad boy hero gunslinger." He hurt his knee last season and now again already, which suggests he'll need greater pocket discipline going forward at least this year. Whether his self-image abides is an open question.

What I'm wondering now is whether Flacco starts the opener. If he does and plays well, what then?
Such a double-edged sword.

Start Flacco, he does good enough to make Punky look bad, makes the whole team building strategy look bad, puts everyone's jobs at risk.

Start Punky, you risk him finishing the job and totally blowing out his knee, which also blows up the team building strategy which also puts everyone's jobs at risk.

SOFJ.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back