PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks reportedly open to trading Sherman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lombardi changes the conversation from Butler to Sherman??

Don't feel right to this fan..

He mad bro?

Why? They have him long term on a reasonable deal. It makes no sense.

because he *****es and moans at every coach on both sides on the line every game all game.

Seattle would carry over no starting corners from 2016 if Sherman is traded, as Deshawn Shead is a free agent.

The Seahawks would be left with Jeremy Lane, who missed most of 2016 after suffering a broken arm and torn ACL in the Super Bowl against the Pats. None of the other corners on their roster are of starting caliber. They signed Perrish Cox but he was bad enough to be cut mid-season by Tennessee.

I seriously doubt Pete Carroll will trade Sherman, regardless of the comments bordering on insubordination.
Shead is staying.

Although I certainly appreciate why you feel like that, I personally think he's a pretty smart guy. I have the impression that the way he acts sometimes and some of his comments are actually just him trying to sell this persona because he believes he can benefit from it. I'll never forget the way he complimented Brady on the field after SB XLIX, it seemed really genuine. I do admire him as a player and take his sometimes obnoxious behavior with a grain of salt.

8574a93575eff7f3920fb074415eca52.jpg
Sure he's had his share of tirades & faults, but he's most definitely a class act & very intelligent. Also, his ball skills are top notch since he actually started as a WR @ Stanford. I'd love Sherm on the squad. Who TF wouldn't?

Not sure why they would trade him..and if they would..they would want ransom for him

If Seattle is really trading him, that team is morphing and not in a good way. It was inevitable, I guess, but man.

Sherman shuts down half the field, which allows them to prowl on defense in lots of good ways. Any cracks in that Seattle defense and they immediately become a very mediocre team.

Can't believe this is true.

Especially if Earl Thomas is really going to retire as he suggested.. that defense would never be the same if both Sherman and Thomas were gone

Whenever I see Richards Sherman I can't stop focusing on his pathetic little scrawny ass arms.
richard-sherman-jpgw620h349crop1.jpg

richard-sherman-firstcol-story1-650x433.jpg

They look like a pair of socks with two MLB baseballs thrown in them.

I gotta admit, you'd be a far bigger (Heh!) Pats fan than I were you to make that horrific sacrifice. Please, no video posted.

The only way I would make that sacrifice for the Pats is if we were both wearing full body condoms.

IMG_0432.JPG

Sure he's had his share of tirades & faults, but he's most definitely a class act & very intelligent. Also, his ball skills are top notch since he actually started as a WR @ Stanford. I'd love Sherm on the squad. Who TF wouldn't?

I'm being petty here, but it has always annoyed me that he constantly talks about how intelligent he is. He has stated many times that he got into Stanford on his academic merits rather than just his football talent. It's not even close to being true. He scored a 990 on his SATs. He had very good grades, but that's a few hundred points short of even being considered by Stanford. He also only scored a 24 on the Wonderlic. I'm not saying he's not bright, but the constant praise of his intelligence is ridiculous.

With a Non Pass Rush & Non Run Stop, for all his talent, he's a Non Factor, Exposed.
With both of those in front of him, He's a Shut Down Corner.

That is No.5 for Brady.

b9aa8522-e5c1-11e6-a525-ba9497f20b25-640x960.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have sex with Rosie O'Donnell to get him on the Pats. But I mean I'd kind of do that anyways because I'm Bi-curious.

Time for an intervention of sorts. Watch this movie and you won't be that curious ...
odonnell.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference