PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks reportedly open to trading Sherman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with most liberals/Dems but I despise that woman...

I'm pretty sure "she" is Keith Oberman in drag.

Have you ever seen the two of them at the same time? I'm just saying.

Apparently the Pats did inquire about Sherman, could you imagine the collective head explosions around the league if the Pats landed Sherman. Who BTW is making only 1 million more than Logan Ryan (yearly) over the next two years.

I almost think you have to be ****y to play CB, think about it, who was the last humble great CB? So his personality doesn't bother me.

I'm pretty sure "she" is Keith Oberman in drag.

Have you ever seen the two of them at the same time? I'm just saying.

Apparently the Pats did inquire about Sherman, could you imagine the collective head explosions around the league if the Pats landed Sherman. Who BTW is making only 1 million more than Logan Ryan (yearly) over the next two years.

I almost think you have to be ****y to play CB, think about it, who was the last humble great CB? So his personality doesn't bother me.

Her sexuality has nothing to do with it either. She is just an evil, moronic, blinded, *****. She might be the Sean Hannity of MSNBC.

I'd love to see Sherman here. If BB thinks Malcolm is walking no matter what in 2017 then re-do his deal and get him in here.

Trade for the beast Bill.

You'd never be having this conversation about Sherman's "intelligence' if he was white. That's the truth of America.

He's a kid who grew up in Compton, never spoke slang, and was determined from the get-go to not accept the second-class citizen stereotype.

Good for him. And I'd take him on the Pats in a heartbeat, because he's a helluva cornerback, too.

You'd never be having this conversation about Sherman's "intelligence' if he was white. That's the truth of America.

He's a kid who grew up in Compton, never spoke slang, and was determined from the get-go to not accept the second-class citizen stereotype.

Good for him. And I'd take him on the Pats in a heartbeat, because he's a helluva cornerback, too.

Rob Gronkowski gets portrayed as dumb all the time. In fact you can usually hear the sportscaster's mimic him speaking as if he was a caveman. "Gronk Smash" Is this because he is Polish?

Rob Gronkowski gets portrayed as dumb all the time. In fact you can usually hear the sportscaster's mimic him speaking as if he was a caveman. "Gronk Smash" Is this because he is Polish?

False equivalence is still false.

Gronkowski is portrayed as lovably goofy. In that context, when he says something poignant, it is regarded as a pleasant surprise.

In Sherman's case, it was more a matter of being able to dismiss anything he has to say, because, "see, he's not so smart!"

it would help if he didnt have long hair

Thank god. If he spoke jive BB would need to hire a translator.

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting, but I'd say there is no way we are spending Sherman money on our secondary at this point. We don't even know if we are going to be able to keep Butler. Plus, I cannot believe Sherman would buy into the Patriot Way. He has a huge ego and a mouth to match. Seems like he would clash with BB. Not worth the headache. Heck if Pete Carroll wants to deal him because of his big mouth, how could he possibly fit in here?

I'd love to have Sherman on the team. Still in his prime. Good tackler. Insanely good cover guy. He's tremendous.

It makes me wonder what the group thinks. In today's NFL, which unit defensively would you most want to be elite, if you had to pick one: D-line, linebackers, or secondary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back