PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks reportedly open to trading Sherman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, he's like y'know like really intelligent y'know from Stanford so..."

I'd be sucking on the gas pipe before August.

What is the right price though? Not sure this is really article worthy. Guys like Danny Ainge and Bill Belichick don't really take guys off the trade block and it gets spun into that they want to trade certain players lol.

If Seattle is really trading him, that team is morphing and not in a good way. It was inevitable, I guess, but man.

Sherman shuts down half the field, which allows them to prowl on defense in lots of good ways. Any cracks in that Seattle defense and they immediately become a very mediocre team.

Can't believe this is true.

What do you mean, "their open culture" ??

Meant they allow players to say whatever they want to whoever they want...even coaches. Being open and honest is good but there needs to be a chain of command and it's cracking in Seattle.

If Seattle is really trading him, that team is morphing and not in a good way. It was inevitable, I guess, but man.

Sherman shuts down half the field, which allows them to prowl on defense in lots of good ways. Any cracks in that Seattle defense and they immediately become a very mediocre team.

Can't believe this is true.

Ive been saying SEA has been in decline for two years now. I haven't necessarily been right, but I have been saying it

Ive been saying SEA has been in decline for two years now. I haven't necessarily been right, but I have been saying it

They have become very top-heavy, like Denver. Injuries can decimate them in short order (losing Earl Thomas, for example). They don't have the DL rotation they used to have, either - they won the Superbowl and had to pay big $$$ and got poached.

The Seattle story again reveals the brilliance of Bill, particularly in this off-season.

I would love to see **** Sherman getting toasted up in man coverage somewhere in 2017. Playing deep thirds with elite defenders around him has helped him imensely.

They have become very top-heavy, like Denver. Injuries can decimate them in short order (losing Earl Thomas, for example). They don't have the DL rotation they used to have, either - they won the Superbowl and had to pay big $$$ and got poached.

The Seattle story again reveals the brilliance of Bill, particularly in this off-season.

The most disturbing part of their team building philosophy is they pay their Qb a ton, but leave their o-line a utter disaster which cant protect the Qb or run the ball.

Morons.

Got a good friend that is a die hard Seattle fan that basically said Sherman showed some spots when Thomas went down. However I'm thinking Butler or Gilmore would probably be a little less effective if the same happened to DMac as well.

So we trade Butler to the Saints for #32. Then we turn around and trade #32 for Sherman. So the deal essentially becomes Butler for Sherman. I'll take it!

Sherman + Gilmore would be one hell of a secondary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST