PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pissed off Chargers fan buys billboards ripping Goodell/NFL*

Putting two teams in LA at once was such an unbelievably stupid idea that I it's hilarious.

I couldnt believe the crowd (or lack therof) at the rams game it was shocking less than a divison 3 football team and they have roots in LA! I feel bad for fans left behind in St Louis they at least used to show up. SD is just a mess, noboby wanted them in LA their stadium this year holds like 23000 Im wondering if they even sell out what a joke.

Sure LA is a huge market but half of them are raiders fans and half of them dont care about football(well american football anyway)...

Would have made more sense for SD to go somewhere they might be embraced hell they didnt even have home field advantage when they played in SD most of the time!

I couldnt believe the crowd (or lack therof) at the rams game it was shocking less than a divison 3 football team and they have roots in LA! I feel bad for fans left behind in St Louis they at least used to show up. SD is just a mess, noboby wanted them in LA their stadium this year holds like 23000 Im wondering if they even sell out what a joke.

Sure LA is a huge market but half of them are raiders fans and half of them dont care about football(well american football anyway)...

Would have made more sense for SD to go somewhere they might be embraced hell they didnt even have home field advantage when they played in SD most of the time!

The Chargers should have gone to maroon and gold, and called themselves the Universally Southern California Trajans (not the USC Trojans; copyright and all that). They might have gotten a few thousand people fooled a game.

Mmoney down the crapper. Mental masturbation at it's best. Donors should have spent their money on a good beer. That would have been money well spent.

The ironic thing is that despite having fewer people show up to their games, no one will be ridiculing the Chargers because there will not be many/any empty seats like there was in the ridiculously large L.A. Coliseum.

I think that billboard is completely tasteless and immature.

It is beyond me how someone could resort to not using the clown face goodell picture.

I'll do it for $29 million, and my first act will be to restore the Patriots lost 1st and 4th round draft picks. Top that, Nikolai!

View attachment 17979

Under my (still $30 million) reign, extra draft picks as compensation for the unjust four-game suspension, and January would be Tom Brady Awareness Month.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back