PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Only aging and experienced players get the ring. So called Tom Brady got his 3 rings after his 36.

He claims that he still wants to play. We’ll see.

Titans release Delanie Walker

Sure, someone can pay him to play a few games sometime during the season. I just hope that it isn't the patriots. He shouldn't be paid more than vet minimum plus a bonus for each game played. This bonus could be considerable.

Last edited:
Right...plus two massive cap hits.
Agreed but BAL is a pretty well run organization. They just got a great player and leader in their locker room for a 5th. Remember, their MVP QB is still on his rookie deal. They’ll figure out the economics.

How quickly that sacksonville defense just turned into mediocrity.

Last edited:

Last edited:
The Titans have lost their freakin' minds.

The #Titans have agreed to terms with QB Ryan Tannehill on a 4-year deal worth $118M, source says. He gets $91M in total guarantees and $62M in fully guaranteed money. A huge payday after leading Tennessee to the playoffs.

Do you think brady is pissed that this happened before free agency ? Knowing he lost little leverage. Sure he can sign with chargers, raiders. Or tampa but knowing titans was the biggest threat for us to lose brady

I do not know.It is a Titans problem and money of course but to give such a fat contract for Tannehill - so far being a one year wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back