PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delanie walker and David Morgan please

For FA TEs, it’s Hooper Ebron or bust. Walkers had a very good career but at age 36 to start the 2020 season he’s quickly approaching Ben Watson territory.

I’ve always loved Walkers game I could see BB bring in Walker and Ebron.

I’ve always loved Walkers game I could see BB bring in Walker and Ebron.

Walker on a short term short money deal as our #2 TE I’d be ok with. Ebron/Hooper as the #1 instantly upgrades the TE position. Also gives our rookie TE draft pick time to get acclimated before taking on a bigger role in 21.

Walker on a short term short money deal as our #2 TE I’d be ok with. Ebron/Hooper as the #1 instantly upgrades the TE position. Also gives our rookie TE draft pick time to get acclimated before taking on a bigger role in 21.

Im not a fan of giving money to Hooper who had Julio/Ridley take pressure off him. Sign Walker and draft Trautman

I’d love Ebron in this offense.

The Pats were his next FA visit 2 years ago but the Colts didn’t let him get away, so it makes sense that they would be interested again. He did talk sh*t about them as a Colt but with the current TE situation, I’m willing for forgive and forget.

If we can fix Ebrons drops I’d be about that

Mariota with a play action fake to David Johnson. He’s looking... throws... touchdown!!! Eric Ebron with his eight touchdown catch of the year. And the Patriots lead Tom Brady’s Titans 31-3.

Last edited:
Mariota with a play action fake to David Johnson. He’s looking... throws... touchdown!!! Eric Enron with his eight touchdown pass of the year. And the Patriots lead Tom Brady’s Titans 31-3.

"What is 'something that's not going to happen in 2020, Alex?'"

That in a nutshell is the problem with Collins. In the beginning of his return to the Patriots he was playing very well. I was psyched! Then, as he did in his previous stint with the Pats, late in the season he pretty much went MIA, no more big plays, no big pass coverage stops and edge setting, well...
Could it be injury(s)? Maybe so, but doubtful.
Teams watching tape figuring out his game limitations & scheming his weaknesses? Maybe.
Or simply losing the flag on effort? Hopefully not.
He did have a sack vs Fitz in the Miami loss, but yeah other than that crickets, like the rest of the Boogermen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes