PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many teams have regretted signing this dude now?

He's an aging non-blocker who could probably function as a TE2 for a team like the Patriots. At 34 years of age (upcoming November), that's not terrible. What he thinks he's worth is likely to be more of a stumbling block than his skills.

He's a step above Jag but anyone paying him more than 8 mill a season is crazy

He was a step above JAG because he had Belichick. He’s going back to the player he was with the Lions with any other team.

Van Noy is a JAG. Let someone else overpay for him and watch him fade into obscurity.

This. Looked good because he was surrounded by good players. He'll become the Lions version of KVN by the halfway point of the 2020 season. Even this past year he faded into JAG-dom by the end of the season.

And on top of that, his head got way too big. It started at the beginning of the year, then the Boogeymen crap, then the "Well, 8-1 is still pretty good so I'm smiling!" BS he was spewing.

I wonder if he was pissed all year the Pats didn't try to keep him, or didn't make him an offer he thought was respectable? Don't know, just know I'll be glad to see him in a different uniform.

I'll miss KVN's play here but no way is he worth the cap hit he's looking for.

Yeah, and i had a nightmare he played for the Pats. This guy's nearing AB mental status without the talent.
What’s he done to make you feel that way? Just curious.

What’s he done to make you feel that way? Just curious.

May be a slight bit of exaggeration, but i dont have interest in the kid.

Also, he's had multiple games where he's thrown tantrums on the field (vikings, dolphins, etc). Emotions are normal, but he strikes me as a headcase. He has some talent, but that's not enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes