PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats destroy Raiders!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've sort of got separate issues there, to my way of thinking (NFL issues v. specific team issues), and I think both are worthy of their own threads.

So, I'll just say that I find your answer interesting and worth a nice discussion, and maybe I'll start a thread on those notions in the next week, if I remember (holiday and all).

Damn, time sure does fly by. It seems like just a couple of months ago a bunch of us here were posting in a thread called "what is the worst Christmas song". So if I can remember that I got an outside shot at remembering to start a thread called "worst collection of NFL slop established by Christmas" :)

La'Adrian Waddle's wife. He'll have one hell of a tired smile on his face tomorrow.

I had no problem with Chief Mrs Wad whoever she was -- the mystery name showing up in PF feed was head scratching -- but now she gets instant legendary status for the great twitter name and being a Patriot wife. :)

worst Christmas song ever? I wrote it!

Rudolph the redneck reindeer

sniffed a little too much blow

and if you ever saw him

you would say his nose does glow

then one cold and wintry night

Satan Claws did say

"Rudolph with that nose so red

one more sniff and you'll drop dead"

oh how the other reindeer

jumped around and howled with glee

Rudy the redneck reindeer..you'll go down in infamyyyyyyyyy!

too soon for yuletide tunes???

and if you ever saw him

Satan Claws did say

That makes me feel all warm inside, Joe.

and if you ever saw him

Satan Claws did say

You posted that entire song without fitting a reference to Goodell in it -- a song just begging for a Goodell reference?
You're slippin Mr Kerr...:)

yeah, I'm a regular sob sister type...many times at the christmas tree stands around town I'll stop and scream "what about the elves?? and the reindeer!! have you NO conscience you monsters.."...of course I always speed off wearing a Roseanne Barr mask...:eek:

September 7, 2017 7:00 pm ET:
"The New England Patriots have been on top of the NFL for an annoyingly long time. Luckily, all good things come to an end. Even for Patriots fans. After nearly two decades of success, it’s time for the Patriots to sink back to the middle of the NFL. Here’s why this is the season that finally happens."

"Tom Brady is 40. Tom Brady is old. Too old to play football.....How many quarterbacks are successful at Brady’s age? Not many. Superstars and superheros like Warren Moon, Vinny Testeverde, Wade Wilson and Johnny Unitas all had losing records in their forties. The only guy to have a great season at 40 is Brett Favre and we all know Tom Brady isn’t as good as Brett Favre."
That last sentence is classic. Wow.

I'm sure it will come. I was actually really pleased to see Gronk had such a low workload in the receiving game and we won comfortably and efficiently. Nice for him to have less on his plate the last two games.

Still no reason not to use him in the red area, especially inside the 10. Those are high leverage situations.

One thing not getting great attention but could be huge: Cooks and the success of the deep route. Brady-Cooks have hit it several times and been very close to hitting it other times (IMHO a clear and obvious Denver PI kept it from being hit last week). Keep putting film out there for DCs to see that deep route working? The bread and butter 'lower mid game' will have even more opps to be productive.

September 7, 2017 7:00 pm ET:
"The New England Patriots have been on top of the NFL for an annoyingly long time. Luckily, all good things come to an end. Even for Patriots fans. After nearly two decades of success, it’s time for the Patriots to sink back to the middle of the NFL. Here’s why this is the season that finally happens."

"Tom Brady is 40. Tom Brady is old. Too old to play football.....How many quarterbacks are successful at Brady’s age? Not many. Superstars and superheros like Warren Moon, Vinny Testeverde, Wade Wilson and Johnny Unitas all had losing records in their forties. The only guy to have a great season at 40 is Brett Favre and we all know Tom Brady isn’t as good as Brett Favre."
What the ****?!? Is this, like a real life thing? Lol

Still no reason not to use him in the red area, especially inside the 10. Those are high leverage situations.
That's why I said it would come. Yeah utilizing Gronk more in the red zone would be preferable. I meant in general it is probably good to lighten the load on him. It's possible he is just being heavily covered. Not sure why we haven't gone to him more.

Ain't worry about anyone else until the Pittsburgh game. That game can be flexed into Sunday Night Football right?

and if you ever saw him

Satan Claws did say

You just couldn't wait 'til after Thanksgiving ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back