PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats destroy Raiders!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd support exporting the Jets.

Great idea! Colors fit. Soap opera culture fits. And they sure love a good laugh in Mexico.

Maybe you should officially propose it..

I like what i saw from NE. They prepared and have won the two toughest games on the schedule. At least, when the season started, I figured these would be hard games. That said, I did not like the leg hit on Brady.

Yeah the only time Romo sucked was when he thought the low hit was a bad penalty. **** that, Romo. That's my QB you're talking about!

My dad was getting annoyed by him, to which I responded in defense, saying that he's insightful.

That being said, towards the end of game I just wish he would take a second to shut up. Especially when he decided to give a multiple paragraph narrative on how a 70yd field goal is possible. Good God man, he seriously went on about that for so long, it was so annoying.

That being said, I'd much rather have someone who is nerding out about the X's and O's than some boring-ass radio personality.

I'd support exporting the Jets.

Nah. If they put a team in Mexico City, whoever it is will have a hellacious homefield advantage.

Dont think it is nonsense.

Isnt this what playing in Denver essentially ends up being ? The entire season is a high altitude training camp and when they go on the road they should have a conditioning advantage ?

HematocritGate! :eek:

How about that Raiders punter huh? I heard the Pats might lose that matchup...

On a serious note, man I hate when they turn off the game for another...

I agree. I don’t care if it is a wrap. I like to watch to the end.

My dad was getting annoyed by him, to which I responded in defense, saying that he's insightful.

That being said, towards the end of game I just wish he would take a second to shut up. Especially when he decided to give a multiple paragraph narrative on how a 70yd field goal is possible. Good God man, he seriously went on about that for so long, it was so annoying.

That being said, I'd much rather have someone who is nerding out about the X's and O's than some boring-ass radio personality.
Yeah that's my one beef with Romo, is that he's still talking when the ball is about to be snapped. He needs to learn to be quiet a few seconds before that, in case the PBP guy needs to mention something, down/distance e.g., before the next play is run.

Was watching some of this, great stuff. German language is very coarse, but interesting to watch nonetheless
If Vulcans wanted to speak another language besides their own (and English), it would be German. Its logic, pronunciation, syntax & spelling are all nearly flawless.

When it comes to him, in my opinion you should join in on the back stab.

If you're that butthurt by my posting, you should put me on ignore. I assure you that I won't consider you putting me on ignore to be any kind of offense or loss.

Surprised we actually cut him given the overall depth situation but he became useless with his inability to set the edge.

Making room for VV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back