PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread -Pats @ Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Tough game for both the Offense and Defense. I thought the D played better in the 2nd half.

Brady had a tough game, the biggest play of the game I thought was the Richards missed sack. Offensively, we really looked sluggish. Short week against the Steelers. Have to play better next week obviously. Hope we get Van Noy and Flowers back.

Let's discuss

poor playcalling lead to some bad offense. abandoned the run early on (even though every time they handed it to lewis it was 7-10yards). some missed tackles on defense doomed us.

Strange things happen in Miami though. Im not judging the patriots on one game in Miami.

Gronk coming back should have a huge effect on the offense, and if some guys like van noy, flowers come back next week should be a big boost to the defense.

Well they made it tougher now. They have to win out basically. A win tonight would have at least given them some room.

krn8UXx.gif

Xavien Howard is going to be the next Revis in this division. I remember my first game I noticed Revis. I wanted Brady to go at him and he kept making plays.

poor playcalling lead to some bad offense. abandoned the run early on (even though every time they handed it to lewis it was 7-10yards). some missed tackles on defense doomed us.

Strange things happen in Miami though. Im not judging the patriots on one game in Miami.

Gronk coming back should have a huge effect on the offense, and if some guys like van noy, flowers come back next week should be a big boost to the defense.

It doesn't excuse the poor play by these wrs. I know it starts with the QB. He has to play better.

Well we lost in a stinker. We have had them every year, even in Superbowl years. You folks that defined our team by this game in the game thread are idiots.

Ugly game, Roberts and Thuney in particular were badly exposed. This offense can do well as long as it has at least one of Edelman/Gronk, but tonight really highlighted how it can get when we've got neither. We really need Gronk to stay healthy the rest of the way.

I can honestly say this was the worst offensive performance I've seen from the Pats in the past 5 years or so. There have been lower-scoring games, but we've never been that bad on third down. Hopefully Gronk's return fixes that, and hopefully Hogan took tonight to play himself back into game shape because he was real bad.

That was putrid and they only lost by 7. They were an inch away from losing by 3. One of Brady's worst games ever.

Plenty of great patriot teams have lost in MIA so that is not the main issue. I worry about TB being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back