PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread -Pats @ Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it earlier look for Gronk to have a career game in Pitt to make up for his selfish act last week.

It_a74f65_437400.png

Brady has had off games lots of times over the years. He’s entitled to them. Tonight was weird though, Hopefully that’s all it is and not something physically wrong...

One of those nights - Celts got smashed too. It happens. Bad Brady is usually followed by good Brady. Some of his throws were gosh awful though.

I said it earlier look for Gronk to have a career game in Pitt to make up for his selfish act last week.

With the way the oline looks, expect Gronk to be run blocking a lot next week. Control time of possession

i am lonely and depressed

thinking of becoming a 49ers fan.........on top of my die hard pats fandom

Congrats on your sixth win, you ****ing losers. Dancing around like you've done something.
Yeah, what was up with that? They were starting fights on the field and the players were running around screaming and dancing...

We make the joke “when the Pats come to town it’s the other team’s Super Bowl” all the time, but honestly in cases like this it’s actually true.

Was a poor performance but we’ll see if it’s cause for concern or just a random stinker.

Would have guessed Hogan & Cooks would finish with more production. Things happen in this league. Hoping one of those things is continued success vs Pit next weekend.

Brady has had off games lots of times over the years. He’s entitled to them. Hopefully that’s all it is and not something physically wrong...
I think if he had a real Achilles problem, they do not run a rollout down close late. Maybe he was sick - they have had some people sick recently.

Sad part is, if we lose to Pitt and Jacksonville wins out, we won’t be getting a bye.

Not good.

I just wanna see brady play a good game. A game where he goes for over 300 yards and throws 3 TDs.

Pathetic display, need EVERYONE back healthy next week or else it's curtains for home field.."gotta coach better, gotta play better"...ywah, we get it bill... Tell us why ur team got curb stomped by Jay cutler

It's funny, we played way down to competition tonight, and we've been ragging at the Steelers for doing that for weeks.

Looked terrible. Though, if we got that interception in the 4th near our goal life the score would of been 24-27.

Anyway, Miami dropped as well so its irrelevant to talk about.

Gameplan sucked and Brady looked 40. Miami played one heck of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes