PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats destroy Raiders!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the hell is Evan Lazar?

GOAT

DPCSjxFX0AAMX0X.jpg
system qb

Better receiver.

As a RB positioned receiver? No.

Out of the slot? Probably, but that's not really RB work.

Burkhead as a slot WR more often is one of the things I've been calling for all season (when he's been healthy), and it's something I championed in the offseason.

Better receiver.
I dont even agree with that. Rex's best receiving year is this one and much of his placement in the WR position is due to injuries to other players. He is certainly solid.

2 Years ago Lewis was on pace to have a 700 receiving yard season.

Ok, why would anyone disagree with the quoted post?

Don't worry about it. It really doesn't matter. I get a lot of dislikes and disagrees I don't deserve as all of us do at some point. Sorry. You won't be the most liked poster on this board. Everyone knows that's Ken...

He is like the Bee Gees and everyone likes him... What a goddamn jerk huh? Who the hell does he think he is!?

Last edited:
Burkhead is not a better overall playmaker, on any basis.

Lewis is a small, very shifty back who can contribute on ST. He can be the third down back thru the first down back -- injury/durability concern. Is a human highlight reel when healthy and on a roll.

Burk is a bigger, straight ahead back who also can contribute on ST. He can ably, though not anywhere near the 'wowing', fill in any down spot in a pinch. He'll punish a bit more with his runs. Injury concern though lesser than Lewis (IMHO)

Two different skillsets yet both can fill similar down roles if needed while both can fill different roles on STs. No knock on Burk but Lewis wins this comparison if cost is the same. Big concern with Lewis, IMHO, is durability. Watch his snap count and he's gold in an average/buyers gold market. Burk is silver in a silver sellers market. Good to have both though...

Don't worry about it. It really doesn't matter. I get a lot of dislikes and disagrees I don't deserve as all of us did at some time. Sorry. You won't be the most liked poster on this board. Every knows that's Ken...

He is like the Bee Gees and everyone likes him... What a goddamn jerk huh? Who the hell does he think he is!

My question was actually a serious one. I was genuinely curious as to what there was to disagree with in that post.

Worst performance by a receiver corps I’ve ever seen. Raiders have serious issues. Our defense was great too.

Their WR coach and O-Coordinator should be on a very hot seat. On paper their WR corp have a ton of talent. But they can't catch a cold.

My question was actually a serious one. I was genuinely curious as to what there was to disagree with in that post.

Oh, well I would guess cause you said if the Raiders didn't soil themselves it would have been fairly competitive (something along those lines. I don't recall your exact words and I am too lazy to look it up). I suppose someone took offense to that.

nothing...some people just hate your guts because...well..I don't know why. Me? they hate me because I'm a contentious old fart who suffers the fools badly.

Check the thread. I got a disagree when I corrected someone when they posted that the Pats have 4 of the next 5 games on the road. I correctly noted that they come home for Miami and then have 3 in a row on the road ( Miami, Buf and Pitt). WTF is there to disagree with if I am factually correct?????

Oh, well I would guess cause you said if the Raiders didn't soil themselves it would have been fairly competitive (something along those lines. I don't recall your exact words and I am too lazy to look it up). I suppose someone took offense to that.

Dumbass drops
Needless fumble inside the 5
multiple first downs given because of penalties on 3rd down.

Just looking at how the last 2 minutes of the second quarter played out, it could have been 14-7 at the half. Instead, because of the Raiders' insistence on implosion, it was 17-0. We'd say that was the Patriots beating themselves, if the shoe were on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back