PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Official New England @ Denver Broncos Post-Game Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they give them issues but the broncos are a joke this year. Let's be real. They seemed to have given up.
yeah...every team the Pats beat is "no good". Guess the whole league is "no good" if the Pats win out. Why even play if the Pats won't give you hundreds of reasons to biatch and cry and complain...it's getting to the point where you'll have to switch to being a Bengals fan so you can get your ration of falling sky every week.

Our special teams dominated today!

Burkhead has a day to remember as well!

Just a fantastic win on the road in a tough stadium that usually gives us fits!

I am hopeful we get brown, Rowe and hogan back playing soon! Should make our team even better!

how the hell are idiots like me supposed to troll brady when he still looks like a god out there at 40 years old

i am depressed.....and tired of masturbating to jimmy g pics

does @Joker have any ideas?

Flowers has been the opposite of invisible and a big part of the reason why the Pats have been getting so effective against the run lately.

Patriots Pimp dont play that game.

@Joker

When is the last time you had a vacation? You seem a bit uptight considering what a great win we just had. I'm honestly asking cause I have noticed a lot of angry post from you so I'm wondering if something is up?

I love how BB uses Dola and White.

I was telling my wife: Watch, a fresh and rested, Dola and White come out in the 4th Qtr and run over a gassed Donkey D.

A thing of beauty.

@Joker

When is the last time you had a vacation? You seem a bit uptight considering what a great win we just had. I'm honestly asking cause I have noticed a lot of angry post from you so I'm wondering if something is up?

The+Joker+-+And+Here+We+Go.gif

The Pats play bend/don't break D. It's a specific scheme they play every year. Every year they have to work out the kinks because of personnel additions/subtractions. Every year almost every Pats fan (including yours truly) complain that this defense is soft, no pressure, where's the sacks etc etc etc. Every year the Pats D rounds into form in November and becomes solid playoff caliber. EVERY GODDYAMED YEAR! I react to players out of position. Flowers was in position as far as I could tell all night long. Played the D scheme the way he's supposed too. The Pats seemed vulnerable to the run because Brown was out but this D shut down the run inside the 20 all night. THAT is bend/don't break and THAT is what WE have here in NE. You want glory hogging, pointing to the sky chest beaters that GIVE UP CRUCIAL PLAYS IN CRUNCH TIME, become a friggin' Bengals fan

The Pats play bend/don't break D. It's a specific scheme they play every year. Every year they have to work out the kinks because of personnel additions/subtractions. Every year almost every Pats fan (including yours truly) complain that this defense is soft, no pressure, where's the sacks etc etc etc. Every year the Pats D rounds into form in November and becomes solid playoff caliber. EVERY GODDYAMED YEAR! I react to players out of position. Flowers was in position as far as I could tell all night long. Played the D scheme the way he's supposed too. The Pats seemed vulnerable to the run because Brown was out but this D shut down the run inside the 20 all night. THAT is bend/don't break and THAT is what WE have here in NE. You want glory hogging, pointing to the sky chest beaters that GIVE UP CRUCIAL PLAYS IN CRUNCH TIME, become a friggin' Bengals fan
“Moe! Larry! The Cheese! Moe! Larry! The Cheese!”

ITs called lying and then accusing another poster of altering a post. I think he should be banned for this type of dishonesty.

Yeah that's some stupid ****. Too easy for Ian to see the time line of editing and responding to pull stuff like that. And for what? To escape from saying "oops I meant in Denver"? I don't get it.

Yeah that's some stupid ****. Too easy for Ian to see the time line of editing a responding to pull stuff like that. And for what? To escape from saying "oops I meant in Denver"? I don't get it.
Reflexblue has dishonored himself and the whole forum. He is an embarrassment to Patriots fans everywhere. That might be the lowest thing I have ever seen on here and I have seen it all.

a piece of fuking garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft