PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Official New England @ Denver Broncos Post-Game Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobD, Pitt has the same record as the Patriots with a cake eater schedule. While "worrying" isn't appropriate, hope with a helping of cautious concern for Pitt to provide us some room for error is warranted, no?

I look at Pitt though and assume even with a Cake schedule they will blow a few games. Indy is one of the worst teams and they barely won and needed a crazy int to do it.

So yeah, it is easier than ours but I'd guess by the time we face them they will actually be a loss or 2 below us.

If I'm Bennett and I see a chance to win back to back super bowls I don't sit if I can play. As another poster pointed out the red zone offense is the one issue this team may still have.

Bennett should help that by taking pressure off Gronk. He will need time to learn the play books though.
Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious.

I am. The playbook he learned last year isn't this years playbook. He needs to learn the new plays. I am sure they kept some plays from last year which is why he was able to play today but he doesn't know the full play book yet.

Luckily he understands how the concept and reads work so much of the work is done already. He still needs to learn the new plays though.

The guy should be banned for accusing a poster of changing one of his posts when he went back and changed it. Did Victor Prime also change his post.

What a fuking tool

Now your editing my posts? If you're going to quote me please quote my entire post. :D

Holy ****. This is getting weird.

I trust Bruins29 indefinitely and would never edit a post. The audacity of some people. I can't F'ing believe it. :D

the terminology is the same. Bennett needs to re-acclimate. He's a pro. This is NOT an issue...but....go full bawk metal jacket if tonight's victory jolted you so much

the terminology is the same. Bennett needs to re-acclimate. He's a pro. This is NOT an issue...but....go full bawk metal jacket if tonight's victory jolted you so much

What are you talking about?

Wow. How do you do it man? A 25 point road win against a team that gives this team issues everytime they play there......and THIS is what you are concerned about?

Just wow.

Its Patriots Pimp, the forum loser. What do you expect?

Wow. How do you do it man? A 25 point road win against a team that gives this team issues everytime they play there......and THIS is what you are concerned about?

Just wow.

Dude it was a great win no doubt. Very impressed with the offense. I still see issues just harassing the QB a little. Making him uncomfortable. Either way if the secondary holds up it won't be an issue.

I look at Pitt though and assume even with a Cake schedule they will blow a few games. Indy is one of the worst teams and they barely won and needed a crazy int to do it.

So yeah, it is easier than ours but I'd guess by the time we face them they will actually be a loss or 2 below us.
Ok, I can live with that :)

Just wow.

Yes they give them issues but the broncos are a joke this year. Let's be real. They seemed to have given up.

Obviously you believed them. :D

View attachment 18554

The scary thing is that nobody knows if our friend finally got sober when he posted this or just extremely drunk:

Awesome game, great game plan, great execution...thought brady would struggle as he has in the past in denver, but he was lights out...

Media already taking shine off the win saying Denver sucks, Pats were lucky... This from the same media jezebels who were telling us Denver is so hard to play in etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe