PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Official New England @ Denver Broncos Post-Game Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
************, Complainian Tomlinson just said the Steelers are the best team in the AFC, I've had a fair amount of drinks but I must be out of it, time to go to bed, lol...
That’s nothing. I watched NFLN the other night and DeMarcus Ware and James Jones discussed how Brady was “the 2nd best QB to ever play the game.”

They never said who they thought was first.

Thats not my original post beacause i went back and i said in DENVER so you altered it.
I copied it exactly as you wrote it. Dont ever accuse me of changing a post.

If I'm Bennett and I see a chance to win back to back super bowls I don't sit if I can play. As another poster pointed out the red zone offense is the one issue this team may still have.

Bennett should help that by taking pressure off Gronk. He will need time to learn the play books though.

Thats not my original post beacause i went back and i said in DENVER so you altered it.

Wow. That's odd. You did say in Denver.

Wait did you edit your own post?

It’s 2017 and people still think the Steelers can beat Brady. It’s like those morons who kept picking the Bulls and now the Raptors to beat LeBron.

Ive watched every game between the pats and donkeys since 1974. Most of the time the pats lost when the game was played in denver, and if they did win it was a hard faught game. Tonight was the first time i ever saw the pats whip the donkeys like a rented mule. It was nice to see after 40+plus years.:)
you went back and edited this AFTER I and Victor prime responded to it.

Then you accused me of changing your post. The proof is in the thread.

You are a major ***hole.

I copied it exactly as you wrote it. Dont ever accuse me of changing a post.

Holy ****. This is getting weird.

I trust Bruins29 indefinitely and would never edit a post. The audacity of some people. I can't F'ing believe it. :D

Last edited:
Not meaning to nitpick your post, but I’ve seen this idea that Mexico City is 2x as high in several different threads lately. It’s simply not true.

Denver is approx 5,300 feet.
Mexico City is approx. 7,300 feet.

Good that they’re staying out West in order to acclimate themselves, of course.
They are staying at the AFA in Colo. Springs - is about 6600 feet.

Holy ****. This is getting weird.
The guy should be banned for accusing a poster of changing one of his posts when he went back and changed it. Did Victor Prime also change his post.

What a fuking tool

Wow. That's odd. You did say in Denver.

Wait did you edit your own post?

Yeah he changed his post after Victor and I responded to it. Then accuses me of changing his post

Fuking c u n t

It certainly had to do with Denver's incompetence, but man did we win this one with special teams. Certainly could've won it on each side of the ball, but we put ourselves in incredible situations with STs tonight. Dominated field position and even got points out of it. Only needed a decent level of execution from there on out

That’s nothing. I watched NFLN the other night and DeMarcus Ware and James Jones discussed how Brady was “the 2nd best QB to ever play the game.”

They never said who they thought was first.
Brady would say Montana.

People need to stop worrying about Pitt. This will be put to rest on week 15. Not much we can do about it till then. I think they will trip along the way sooner or later but even if they keep pace that game will sort everything out.

BobD, Pitt has the same record as the Patriots with a cake eater schedule. While "worrying" isn't appropriate, hope with a helping of cautious concern for Pitt to provide us some room for error is warranted, no?

Yea it is kind of weird the current AFC #1 seed (based on tie break) would see their HC say they are the best in the AFC.
Tomlinson has enough real gems all on his own. No need to add to the list for something nearly every headcoach, except BB, would say if in similar position (unless you'd expect a current #1 seed coach to say "No, the other guys are better than us"?
Um...their coach is Tomlin, not Tomlinson.

Has anyone posted this yet? How cool is this?

Someone needs a refund

DOfLAYJV4AA0iR2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes