PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Official New England @ Denver Broncos Post-Game Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
************, Complainian Tomlinson just said the Steelers are the best team in the AFC, I've had a fair amount of drinks but I must be out of it, time to go to bed, lol...

Yeah and he said it with a straight face. Of course he doesn’t really believe it he just drew the short straw and had to pimp The Steelers so Prime could ridicule him and make him look the fool. It worked beautifully IMO. :cool:

Awesome game, great game plan, great execution...thought brady would struggle as he has in the past in denver, but he was lights out...

Media already taking shine off the win saying Denver sucks, Pats were lucky... This from the same media jezebels who were telling us Denver is so hard to play in etc...

Obviously you believed them. :D

upload_2017-11-13_0-3-33.png

Best game plan and best team effort all season. Looking forward to the film review thread..particularly to see how we exploited some weaknesses in their vaunted D..

Bronco WR's made some individual effort plays that could have been avoided with better CB positioning. Run defense on 2nd downs was at times porous. Pressure on Brock could have been better. Brady threw a pass to Dorsett that could have been an INT. James White whiffed on a blitz pickup. Burkhead had a first down if he just runs northward instead of trying some east-west fakes. DA fair caught a punt WELL inside the 10 yard line.
Figured I'd give BB some material to work with for the next team meeting...:)

What a pleasure to watch a completely satisfying game. The Pats' special teams provided all the necessary sports desk highlights along which, will include the obligatory TB td strike. Just in time too! It's after 1 here in New Brunswick, and I must get my 2 hour sleep cycle before it's time for the middle of the night bathroom visit. A creature of habit. Goodnight stalwart Patriots hearts everywhere. All is right in the universe for at least a day lol.

so...does anyone else think we went back to the offensive passing game that we've employed over last couple of years instead of the long 7 step drop of 1st half of this season?

meaning, we played the "quick throws" 3 step drops quick pass game, rather than the long developing routes game

it explains also why Oline seemed so much better

I think they've finally figured out our reg quick passing attack, w/o Edelman...in essence the TEs and RBs play the role of catchers in middle of field, and WRs are just outside the numbers

He said in Denver.

Can you show me where?

Ive watched every game between the pats and donkeys since 1974. Most of the time the pats lost, and if they did win it was a hard faught game. Tonight was the first time i ever saw the pats whip the donkeys like a rented mule. It was nice to see after 40+plus years.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST