PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 10 Pats @ Titans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not overly concerned about what this indicates going forward. The team, as a whole, had a poor game. It happens.

They'll be alright in terms of winning the division, and barring a complete meltdown, should get the #2 seed.

They certainly need to improve if they hope to go deep in the postseason.
Steelers have seed 2 now

for those wonder:

Offense is NOW no longer rolling.

They do but he hasn't been that guy all year.

My eyes almost popped out my head when I read he was our best offensive weapon in a eariler post by someone else.

That poster needs to apologize to White & realize Gronk might be all but done.

TE1/2 are definitely needs going forward.

Also & I think you know I'm not talking about or down to you but we need some context.

This offense was put together on the run w a bunch of moving pieces & parts. It's been a similar story to years past, we can't get everyone on the field together but it's true this year as well.

Very interesting 2nd half & off-season coming up.

Yeah, but we see an offense today that's become too reliant on White. Take away White, as Vrabel did with blitzes and brackets, and they're flailing. Gordon is a special player but he's still not on the same page with Brady for reasons you've articulated here. Edelman is Edelman but half a step slower than he used to be. A healthy Gronk, even one that isn't the Gronk of yesteryear, needs to be respected in a way that changes the offense's dynamic.

Steelers have seed 2 now
That upcoming Steelers game will be like a playoff game for sure. CBS will be wetting their pants right now. Winner probably gets the #2 seed. Pats desperately need that bye week.

Just wonder how this offense would be if instead of Gordon they had Mitchell...and if Brady didn't blow off everything non-mandatory in the off-season

We are not getting the bye this year ... hope I’m wrong
Well, we look pretty good now in terms of tie breakers, and we're certainly not going to spend the bye week fat & happy.

I love our chances. But, like always, they ain't gonna just hand the trophy over without a fight.

It's likely we will probably need to do two out of these three:

- Win out at home

- Win in Miami

- Win in Pittsburgh (again)

Post game thread now up...will leave this thread open for a little while

I'm not overly concerned about what this indicates going forward. The team, as a whole, had a poor game. It happens.

They'll be alright in terms of winning the division, and barring a complete meltdown, should get the #2 seed.

They certainly need to improve if they hope to go deep in the postseason.
Maybe. Edelman hurting his foot for the 95th time in his career won’t help. If he’s not able to go for awhile or even worse, out for the year, we won’t sniff anything close to the 2 seed.

What a down right ****y showing today.... Just awful all the way around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST