PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep watching the game again. Now, on tv. Peoples three gripes are 1. They think the interception should count even though one defender was a good 20” over LOS. My answer to that is Tom knew it was a free play.
2. The roughing call against the chiefs.
My answer: earlier when you guys mailed gronk and we’re guilty of flagrant PI against Dorsett you said to let them play then cried when no flag came when mahomos head got touched. Hmm
3. They say the best team lost over a coin flip.
Honestly, I have no answer to that one. Had they won the toss. I’m fairly sure they would have won but that’s the rules so deal with it

As for the best team comment. I laugh and ask if they are joking. We’re here almost every year
FWIW, Brady has said he didn't see the Ford or the flag.

I decided that I couldn't read every post in the GDT so I read the first ten pages, the last ten pages and every other page in between.

I was shocked by the negativity and realized why I never read the GDT's.

I jump around 5-6 pages at a time. Just too much to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3