PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 4 Panthers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATS LOSE, PATS LOSE, CONGRATS ON YOUR DEFENSE BILL!

The Pats didn't lose Carolina gagged and cheated to get a fake win. **** them and **** the NFL. Two for two in cheating fake wins against us in the last 2 matchups. Panthers are a joke.

The snot from Booger and his "crew" leaves itself on the field.

Still, the D was miserable. No excuses. Right now, this is the worst D in the NFL.

Never understood what our coaches saw in blame throwing Gilmore. Especially after seeing him give up on a play in Buffalo when chasing Hogan to blame his safety.

Wasting one of Bradys final years in the NFL with a defense this bad is outright criminal

This defense is outright terrible and I STILL don't believe there is enough talent to fix it. That is a bad football team that just beat us at home. This isn't our year.

If the refs are taking money from the mob, we win that game.

This team is soft - Terrible offseason pickups.

How much money did we waist on washed up Harris & stone fingers Allen?

Bench Gilmore, he's garbage
I didn't see the penalties were they legit?

If so unbelievable. He cost us the game if they were. Pulling Buffalo Bills crap on our field.

Bad job by the regs but WORSE by the defense. This is in our crappy defense not the zebras.

im not Happy with gilmore

Well done to the Panthers, they played a great game and deserved the win. They have surprised a lot of people today.

The Pats didn't lose Carolina gagged and cheated to get a fake win. **** them and **** the NFL. Two for two in cheating fake wins against us in the last 2 matchups. Panthers are a joke.
Blaming refs is what Loser teams do. Our defense was garbage and I can't understand why we didn't use a timeout.

Looking back into the time machine, we should've paid Talib. Letting him go was a mistake. Gilmore is not worth his pay.

Wow, one of the worst losses I can remember. awful defense, you just knew they would find a way to lose this game.

Carolina scored on six of their nine possessions, let that sink in for a minute. That's a team that was averaging 10 points a game, scored on three quarters of their possessions.

Sure you can claim that the two Gilmore penalties were iffy, but he did snap his head back on that last one. Good thing he and McCourty are on the books for huge money for the next few years! They both belong on the bench.

Even Brady's greatness couldn't cover up this mess.

Wow, can’t say I’m all that surprised though. Panthers were very capable of turning it around.
Panthers are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents