PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 4 Panthers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loss is on the defense, but Gilmore did hit the guy in the face. They win if not for that play. You can argue about whether calls are usually made in that situation, but he did actually commit a penalty, and that cost them the game.

Going to lock thread now, the post game thread is now up

Meh, whatever. I don’t care. The refs gift wrapped Carolina at least 10 points. It’s still early in the season. I liked what I saw on offense towards the end. They have to fix the defense. Everyone is hating on Gilmore but I don’t really think it’s on him. He had some mix ups early but they seemed to fix that later on. His “penalties” looked like phantom bailouts by the refs. One was straight up ridiclous and the other could’ve been since they wouldn’t show the angle that actually showed the infraction. So really, what did he do wrong?

I didn't see the penalties were they legit?

If so unbelievable. He cost us the game if they were. Pulling Buffalo Bills crap on our field.
No they were not legit.

The loss in on the D and the idiotic officiating crew.

The Pats didn't lose Carolina gagged and cheated to get a fake win. **** them and **** the NFL. Two for two in cheating fake wins against us in the last 2 matchups. Panthers are a joke.
Grow up

*****ing about ref decisions in a game at home where you are 2:0 in turnovers is pretty stupid. The offense was stuttering at times and communication issues have completely wrecked the defense.

Not much to take away here really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe